CAGcast #578: Fort Nacht

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Apex Legends, video game tax, potential Switch updates, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 18 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! For $80 dollars off your first month of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/cagcast80 and enter cagcast80!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Zeds Dead & Diplo - Blame ft. Elliphant (Gorgon City Remix)
Outro - Hans Zimmer - Black Rain (Final Ending Score)

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
this fucking greyhound situation. last week was just a what the fuck is going on. this week,i almost died from lack of oxygen laughing. please tell me this is really a thing that's happening. because I never want this greyhound adventure to end.

CheapyD, Funbags Fantasy is not gone Steam, they allow these games now. You need to be logged into steam and update your Steam Preferences to allow adult content to show up. These games are pretty much the 18+ Visual Novels small publishers have been selling on their own site for over a decade. 

Kara no Shoujo is 18+ but actually has a lengthy story and decent (for these types of games) detective plot.

When we adopted our last dog from the central Ohio Pomeranian rescue group they had an in house visit also. It was a girl and she brought a friend with her they were literally in and out in 20 Minutes. They walked around the first floor of my house never went in the basement or upstairs and then they checked out the yard. Once they had a look around they said everything looks great and we got approved later that evening. It sounds like this crazy cult that wombat is trying to adopt his dog from is nothing but trouble. Get out now and find somewhere else to get your Greyhound from dude

Wombat, fuckin bail dude! Go and adopt a dog from an animal shelter. You don't deserve to be condescend to. 

First time is a fluke, but now she is bringing backup. fucking bail! LOL 

I get you're doing it for the right reasons, but shit man, this sounds like some dog shit...

PUN INTENDED. 

Next Week’s Show notes:

4:08- Cheapy wretches an ear-curdling burp
6:23- Wombat makes jokes about Battle Royals games, Shipwreck fawns over Farm together, Cheapy belches “Apex”
20:04- Wombat is watching a Neil Diamond special, Cheapy is super into a new teary-eyed-Korean-fighter flick and Shipwreck talks about Farm Together or G.I. Joe
25:90246- Overwatch jokes- even though we all see Cheapy playing...
34:50- Wombat falls asleep, Shipwreck is excited about cross platform play and Cheapy performs a magnificent burp/fart that no listener can ear-fathom.
45:22- 2 masturbation jokes during “Switch Game or Not”
55:17- We all love Hello Fresh!
1:02:08- Lets get outta here before Wombat falls aslee....breads doneeeee...

That whole greyhound ordeal sounds like a nightmare, I'm pretty sure that lady might have been a vampire, now that you have invited here inside of your home she will bring her master for the next visit. You better stock up on garlic and get your local priest to bless some damn water.

That whole greyhound ordeal sounds like a nightmare, I'm pretty sure that lady might have been a vampire, now that you have invited here inside of your home she will bring her master for the next visit. You better stock up on garlic and get your local priest Rabbi to bless some damn water.
FTFY

Seriously, though, there are easier roads to adopting a great dog. You need to put the pants on and tell this weird cult to take a hike.

Very funny episode even without the SWITCH GAME OR NOT or your DRUNK PODCAST parts. The chemistry between you three make make this podcast go great. Thanks! On a more somber note, is it tone deaf for a video game company to talk about "record profits" and then start employee layoffs or is this just part of the system?

Last edited by a moderator:
So as I'm listening to the podcast and Shipwreck is talking about his Great Wolf Lodge visit, I myself just happen to be listening while at Great Wolf Lodge (Niagara Falls). Then he starts describing the long walk down to his room and I'm like Hey, I'm doing that exact same walk right now, weird. Then he mentions the room he stayed in: Room 2002. I'm like WTF, that's my room number too!?! Must be some sort of CAG kismet.

So Shipwreck, did you have to bail early on the last day like we did because your kids were throwing up all night? I'm blaming poop water, since earlier that day they suddenly closed the hot tub we were all floating in without telling us why. I'm positive it was an errant turd, and of course my kids were diving underwater before we were told to leave. fuck Great Wolf Lodge.

bread's done
Back