PSN Flash Sale begins 2/8, ends 2/11

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/02/07/flash-sale-adventures-await-with-up-to-60-off/

Begins 2/8 at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT and ends at the same time on 2/11.

Cross Buy

:ps4: :vita: Chasm - $11.99 - 40% Off

PS4

Darksiders III - $47.99 - 20% Off

Darksiders III Blades & Whips Edition - $69.99 - 30% Off

Darksiders III Deluxe Edition - $59.99 - 25% Off

Earth Defense Force 5 - $47.99 - 20% Off

Earth Defense Force 5 Deluxe Edition - $71.99 - 20% Off

Fallout 76 - $35.99 - 40% Off

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Bundle - $47.99 - 20% Off

The First Tree - $5.99 - 40% Off

The Long Journey Home - $23.99 - 40% Off

Marooners - $4.49 - 55% Off

Metal Max Xeno - $29.99 - 25% Off

Monster Hunter: World - $24.99 - 50% Off

Monster Hunter: World Digital Deluxe Edition - $29.99 - 50% Off

Moonlighter - $11.99 - 40% Off

NASCAR Heat 3 - $23.99 - 40% Off

NASCAR Heat 3 Bundle - $29.99 - 40% Off

Override: Mech City Brawl - $17.99 - 40% Off

Override: Mech City Brawl Super Charged Mega Edition - $23.99 - 40% Off

Slime Rancher - $11.99 - 40% Off

The Swords of Ditto - $9.99 - 50% Off

Ticket to Ride - $9.99 - 50% Off

PSVR - :ps4: = Playable w/o PSVR

Evasion - $19.99 - 50% Off

:ps4: Tetris Effect - $29.99 - 25% Off

Sprint Vector - $11.99 - 60% Off

PS4 Add-ons

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Idle Champions Outfit Pack: Minsc’s Giant Boo Costume - $7.49 - 25% Off

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Bruenor Starter Pack - $5.99 - 40% Off

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Faerie Dragon Familiar - $7.49 - 50% Off

Monster Hunter: World - Deluxe Kit - $8.99 - 40% Off

Realm Royale - Founder’s Pack - $10.49 - 30% Off

Ticket to Ride - First Class Pack - $14.99 - 50% Off

Have a good weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than Chasm there's nothing else from my wishlist on here. $11.99 is still high but it's okay enough for a purchase at this point.

Is EDF 5 digital only in the states? I have my 20% off from my Spider-Man Pro that I need to use soon so may have to bite on EDF5.

Perfect timing. Was hoping for a Tetris Effect sale before my 20% coupon expires
I'm waiting for Tetris Effect to be $20 or less. Doesn't your 20% off coupon expire at the end of June? The one I received w/ the RDR2 PS4 Pro bundle has that expiration date.

Is EDF 5 digital only in the states? I have my 20% off from my Spider-Man Pro that I need to use soon so may have to bite on EDF5.
There has not been a physical edition announced anywhere for the states thus far

edit: that being said, EDF was a no brainer for me with no PC port announced, glad I held out a few more days almost purchased over the weekend

This is not a "sale".
here we have Sony being stingy as F*CK in a time where they should be having the best deals on PS3 and Vita games before they take them away from their PSN Plus program.

And what's up with those prices on PS4 items?, I have seen some of these far cheaper on your very day Amazon prices.....Xbox gets my money this week once again.

NASCAR Heat 3 is the only game of interest for me and $24 just seems pricey. I'll wait until it drops to $20 or less before buying. Sony is definitely being a bunch of penny-pinching tightwads right now. I'm surprised they even bothered having a "Flash Sale" this early in the month.

Disclaimer: My comments are in no way directed toward Frisky and his hard work maintaining the PSN-related threads.

Ancient memory indeed...

Edit: Speaking of ancient, I finally got Sony rewards points for my PSN purchases dating back to late last year.
I just checked and mine are WAY underrepresented. I should have earned at least 2000 points since October. Instead all I have are a bunch of low-scoring "psstore 1xbase" points, whatever that means. Barely breaking 200 points; not enough to wipe my ass with. Trophy count is nowhere to be found and the new site is still complicated as ever to navigate. I guess being on top means Sony gets to treat us like dirt.

My reaction went like

1. Oh, cool, there's a newish EDF game!

2. ... that they think they can charge $48 for.

3. ON SALE!

I just checked and mine are WAY underrepresented. I should have earned at least 2000 points since October. Instead all I have are a bunch of low-scoring "psstore 1xbase" points, whatever that means. Barely breaking 200 points; not enough to wipe my ass with. Trophy count is nowhere to be found and the new site is still complicated as ever to navigate. I guess being on top means Sony gets to treat us like dirt.
I know my points earnings are far lower than they should be as well. I made some heavy purchases starting around the end of October and should be closer to 700-800 points by now.

Sony's gonna learn the full meaning of "they bigger they are, the harder they fall" real soon if they keep this up.

Better than me. My rewards have registered as 0 since early November. Zero points, zero trophies. If I call them, they tell me I have 300+ points from late October... prior to the holiday sale. Not to mention getting 3 platinums since then, and who knows how many gold/silver trophies. I was holding off on trophy hunting, but I've decided to say eff it.
Sony Rewards is a lost cause at this point. Fortunately I cashed in 2000 points in Sept/Oct. for psn cards before in hit the fan.

Ticket to Ride seems like a really nice translation of the board game. You must use a phone/tablet to play, even if single player. But with the map pack you get several versions of the boards that generally cost about $45 a piece.

There has not been a physical edition announced anywhere for the states thus far

edit: that being said, EDF was a no brainer for me with no PC port announced, glad I held out a few more days almost purchased over the weekend
But having played the PC ver 4.1, it's hard to go back to crappy framerate. Even on an older 4th gen i5 cpu with a gtx 1050ti, I was getting a lock 60fps at 1080p. The cpu is the limiting factor on the PS4/Pro for this series. I will be waiting for PC ver of 5. For sure it will come after the timed PS4 exclusivity.

bread's done
Back