Far Cry 5 $14.99 | Fallout 76 $19.99 | FFXV: Royal Edition $14.99 | GTA V $14.99 | Starlink $14.99 (NSW $19.99) & MORE @ Newegg

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Newegg offers 50% off select PS4, X1, NSW, and PC games with coupon code EMCTVUY27. Some of the lowest prices I've ever seen after coupon. FREE shipping w/ Premier or Shoprunner in some cases.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey $24.99 PS4 | X1

Battlefield V $24.99 PS4 | X1 | PC

Battlefield V Deluxe $29.99 PS4 | X1

Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle PS4

Crash Trilogy & Spyro Reignited Bundle $29.99 PS4 | X1

Dragon Ball Fighter Z $14.99 PS4 | X1

Fallout 76 $19.99 PS4 | X1

Far Cry 5 $14.99 PS4 | X1

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition $14.99 PS4 | X1

For Honor Marching Fire Edition $14.99 PS4 | X1

Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online $14.99 PS4 | X1

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker $22.49 X1

NBA 2K19 $19.99 X1

Overwatch Legendary Edition $19.99 PS4 | X1 | PC

Shadow of the Tomb Raider $19.99 PS4 | X1

Soul Calibur VI $24.99 PS4 | X1

Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack $14.99 PS4 | X1 ($19.99 NSW)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition $19.99 PS4

Until Dawn $9.99 PS4

Warriors Orochi 4 $24.99 PS4 | NSW

We Happy Few $19.99 PS4 | X1

XCOM 2 $9.99 PS4 | X1

& More. . .
https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?sdtid=12839041&SID=170c304a308811e9afed363f2c00ba5d0INT&AID=10446076&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&N=8000&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSWNELZLYTJF&cm_sp=

Last edited by a moderator:
there a way to viw the full list? when i click that link it doesnt pull it up.

Found out Spyro by itself is $20 after coupon though on both systems.

there a way to viw the full list? when i click that link it doesnt pull it up.

Found out Spyro by itself is $20 after coupon though on both systems.
When I manually enter the url it works fine; probably CAG formatting messing it up. Here's the raw link you can try:

Code:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=8000&IsNodeId=1&Description=PPSSAHFWRPMSJB&bop=And&Page=2&PageSize=36&order=BESTMATCH

Got the Spyro/Crash bundle. Missed it last time Newegg offered it. Cheapest it has been yet and well worth it at that price imo. Thanks!

No tax, free 2-day shipping, and the right price for me to buy FFXV again?  Trigger pulled, thanks OP!

I'm surprised there isn't an "official" Newegg thread given how often these coupon deals pop up.

Nice deals. Overwatch was out of stock though. I’d definitely pick Spider-Man but I’m guessing there will be a version with all the dlc down the line.

Ordered Spyro and Everybodys Golf for a litte under $35 after taxes and shipping.

Could of bit on these on sale before but never did. Thanks for the heads up OP

Yes, worth noting that the Sypro collection on its own is also part of the promo since there are some of us who may already have Crash.

Thanks OP for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up OP, I nabbed AC: Odyssey (PS4) for $25. I got the email early this morning and hadn't even paid attention to it, lol.

Code works on Shinobi Striker PS4, for 19.99. Have to decide if I just keep waiting for BB sale for 4 dollars (and maybe socks) or just get it now.

Not all games give you the shoprunner option.

Of ones Ive seen Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Evervody's Golf do not.

Got it to work with the solo Spyro though

Code no longer works.  I got an error saying code Error The promo code EMCTVTD52 has been closed and is no longer active.

I checked and I'm signed up for the newsletter.  Glad others got in on the deal.  I'll just wait for those games to hit those prices in the future.

Damn, Newegg with Shoprunner is fast. Ordered Crash/Spyro at 1pm yesterday and it's already in my hands.

I ordered Spyro yesterday for XB1 with ShopRunner and doesn’t even look like it will ship until Monday. Oh well, still a good deal.

I would have jumped on this too but when it added to GamePass that was amazing. Xbox it is for me! I was shocked!
My GamePass expired a week ago so I had no choice but to get the PS4 version. $25 and under with tax is the sweet spot for me for physical copy games.

Damn, Newegg with Shoprunner is fast. Ordered Crash/Spyro at 1pm yesterday and it's already in my hands.
Oh yeah, I've had shoprunner turn an order around in less than 24 hours. IDK how either considering I've never paid for it and my account should have expired years ago lol.

My GamePass expired a week ago so I had no choice but to get the PS4 version. $25 and under with tax is the sweet spot for me for physical copy games.
Paying $25.00 for a single PS4 game? that would have giving you most of the payment needed for GamePass giving access to a shit load of other games for a whole year.....lol

Paying $25.00 for a single PS4 game? that would have giving you most of the payment needed for GamePass giving access to a shit load of other games for a whole year.....lol
Most of the payment needed for a whole year? I got a renewal notice for $9.99 per month. I ended up canceling it because I have already played most of the titles on GamePass. I went with the physical copy instead because I know I can resell it and get most of my money back.

Most of the payment needed for a whole year? I got a renewal notice for $9.99 per month. I ended up canceling it because I have already played most of the titles on GamePass. I went with the physical copy instead because I know I can resell it and get most of my money back.
Paying a full year at once for GamePass is cheaper than paying monthly, that applies to most things on this world....but I guess if you resell your games and if you can get most of your money back it's not too bad....I just prefer to GamePass most games and only buy "my old time favorites"

bread's done
Back