- - - - -

Target Ad (Week 2/10 – 2/16) Buy 2 Get 1 Free All Games, Movies, Books & Select Video Games

#121 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:24 AM

It was still workin around 2:30 EST. Damn it I had to mess it up. Oh well

#122 Amonthar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   608 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:39 PM

I bought KH3 PS4, D3 Switch and pre-ordered DmC 5 PS4 and then my daughter asked me if she could get a Switch game out of the blue, DKC. I told her yes and was able to swap out the D3 Switch for DKC with no issues.

D3 Switch was just under $40 on the eShop as well, so I got it from there and downloaded it.

I get to start D3 from scratch now. On my pc I have 100% achievements and all types of portraits and wings. Time to start hunting.

#123 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7997 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:08 PM

Well the sale is over but yesterday I finally cashed in on some collector's edition books that I've been meaning to add to my collection:

20190217-120444.jpg

#124 Renzler   Dude CAG Veteran   1287 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

Oh man! I forgot about the Ultimania books being part of the deal... Good pickup

#125 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5376 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:55 PM

Now that the sale is over, it seems kind of odd to me that a Buy 2 Get 1 Free happened so soon.  I thought these sales were only once a year, like near the end of the year. 

I've never seen video game books at Target.  Not even sure if all of my local Targets even have a book section.  I'll have to see what kind of actual books they sell, next time I'm in.

#126 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:47 PM

It’s pretty weird to me at least, that a lot of these games were available for pre order the whole week, except jump force whatever editions

#127 Shiftygism   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   470 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:14 AM

Now that the sale is over, it seems kind of odd to me that a Buy 2 Get 1 Free happened so soon.  I thought these sales were only once a year, like near the end of the year. 

Pretty sure they usually do one around Easter, this was probably it.

#128 Smithers123  

Smithers123

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:41 AM

YMMV but I bought 2 copies of Red Dead 2, and a Spider-man when this deal was going on. Stacked with PM so total came out to $26 a piece.

Took 1 copy of Red Dead back today and was able to do even exchange for RE 2 with the receipt!

#129 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3554 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:23 AM

Anybody that ordered Devil May Cry 5 during this promo have it ship yet? Getting a bit concerned that I won't have the game on Friday. Guess I'll grab a copy from Wal-Mart tomorrow night at midnight and return the Target copy there when it arrives if it doesn't ship tomorrow. Just going to cancel my Target order of Sekiro if I don't get DMC 5 on time. 

#130 Sindur   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:32 AM

Anybody that ordered Devil May Cry 5 during this promo have it ship yet? Getting a bit concerned that I won't have the game on Friday. Guess I'll grab a copy from Wal-Mart tomorrow night at midnight and return the Target copy there when it arrives if it doesn't ship tomorrow. Just going to cancel my Target order of Sekiro if I don't get DMC 5 on time. 

my deluxe ps4 copy just shipped earlier today...$47.14 after tax (cheaper than GCU thanks to the B2G1 promo)

#131 Japakneez   You are big foo CAGiversary!   2397 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:52 AM

I still dont have Dirt Rally 2.0 which released on feb 26. I did get Sekiro and DMC5 with the deal as well. At least DMC shipped a couple days ago for me and looks like I'll get it friday.

#132 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3554 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:21 AM

My DMC 5 finally shipped with delivery expected tomorrow. Really wish Target would allow store pickup for pre-orders though. 

#133 pbfluff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   447 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:30 PM

My DMC 5 finally shipped with delivery expected tomorrow. Really wish Target would allow store pickup for pre-orders though. 

I know it's not the most convenient, but when I need/want it Day 1 then I just go buy it from the store ($60) and return the sealed pre-order copy at some point within 30 days.

#134 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3554 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:19 AM

I know it's not the most convenient, but when I need/want it Day 1 then I just go buy it from the store ($60) and return the sealed pre-order copy at some point within 30 days.

That crossed my mind but I didn't bother once I learned it would be here today. Had to finish up the Dead or Alive 6 Platinum anyway. 

#135 Smithers123  

Smithers123

Posted 09 March 2019 - 06:35 AM

Heads up, check your red card statement if you did this deal. I originally paid with a $50 gc and paid about 72 more with my red card for 3 $59.99 games.

Found out they charged me $31 more on top of this order which doesn't make sense. Did anyone else get anything similar to this?

2 of the games shipped btw, 1 game is still pending due to it being a future release.

#136 gepet0   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1313 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:41 AM

Heads up, check your red card statement if you did this deal. I originally paid with a $50 gc and paid about 72 more with my red card for 3 $59.99 games.

Found out they charged me $31 more on top of this order which doesn't make sense. Did anyone else get anything similar to this?

2 of the games shipped btw, 1 game is still pending due to it being a future release.

That is called HOODOO 

I say go back and look at your original statement and see what was charged.  Online pre orders can can be tricky with the buy 2 get 1  because when if you return 1 it is prorated.  The reason I say online is because I don't know if they let your preorder instore when the buy 2 get 1 is in play. 

Then if you payed 127.00 on the original receipt reach out to customer service for a refund.  

#137 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6419 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:12 AM

I still dont have Dirt Rally 2.0 which released on feb 26. I did get Sekiro and DMC5 with the deal as well. At least DMC shipped a couple days ago for me and looks like I'll get it friday.

I have you beat, Death end re;Quest released on the 19th and they still haven't shipped it. Release date in the order status shows sometime in July, but they sent me an update email on 2/19 telling me that that was the new release date. If you go to the game's page on their site now it just shows "Sold Out".  :???: