XB1/PS4 Kingdom Come: Deliverance $14.99 Target (In Store & Online)

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
As stated in the topic, Kingdom Come is going for $14.99 both online and in-store.  You can't order for in-store pickup, but it is going for the same price in store.  You can also pair it up with the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale going on at the moment as well.  Any Special Editions out in the wild are going for the same price (picked one up myself just now...) Enjoy!

:ps4: Kingdom Come: Deliverance$14.99

:xb1: Kingdom Come: Deliverance$14.99

:ps4: Brickseek Link

:xb1: Brickseek Link 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's been improved since release, but if anyone was debating console choice, Xbox One X was deemed the best pick when DF initially checked the game out due to higher resolution render compared to PS4 Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to stop by and grab this on my way home for $15 even though I know I won't be playing it anytime soon. 

Spoken like a true CAG.
And like a true CAG I will have an inner debate with myself all day and then end up getting this anyway. Would be nice if I could find a few more cheap games at Target and take advantage of the B2G1 sale. Why add one game to the backlog when I can add three!

Just picked it up. My copy was branded "Special Edition." It looks like it's pretty minimal extra content, so I'm guessing it's basically just a day one edition?

bread's done
Back