PS4 Console

ets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I unfortunately was not interested in a PS4 during black friday, however the $200 price point has set my mind that paying more is not worth it. I have been hoping for a price drop or news of a future bundle and have yet to find any information. If anyone knows more, please share. Thx in advance!

The system normally sells for $400, and taking 50% off on Black Friday WITH one of the best games of the year included was still not a good deal for you?

You really do live up to the CAG coda.

You will see more bundles on Black Friday 2k19

It wasn’t the pro that was on sale, it was the 300 dollar system that they were selling for 200 dollars with Spider-Man and I think a second controller

I stated I was not interested in a PS4, not that it was not a good deal. Thanks for bring absolutely nothing to this thread. "You really do live up to CAG code" (Watchman, 2019).

The system normally sells for $400, and taking 50% off on Black Friday WITH one of the best games of the year included was still not a good deal for you?

You really do live up to the CAG coda.

Placed an online purchase at Kohl's for $299 with $95 kohl cash back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I stated I was not interested in a PS4, not that it was not a good deal. Thanks for bring absolutely nothing to this thread. "You really do live up to CAG code" (Watchman, 2019).
WOW. I was paying you a compliment, but you decided to be nasty about it.

Also, I said CODA, not code, as in the rhythm, or cadence.

For Days of Play starting June 7th the Pro is getting discounted to $350.  Hopefully some retailers will add an extra game or controller to sweeten the deal.  I can't find any recent or upcoming deals on a Slim model, we may have to wait for Black Friday on that one (sucks that it's six months away).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back