Ps4 controllers $34.99 multiple colors available

Just because they deliver the product does not make them "legit". One of the questions that always comes to mind is where are they getting these products. These are physical goods, not keys like other sketchy sites sell. I doubt their supplier is selling these items at below wholesale. The other question is, if these are stolen goods, is what are you funding with these purchases. I am all for good deals but I cannot in good conscience buy anything from these people.

Just because they deliver the product does not make them "legit". One of the questions that always comes to mind is where are they getting these products. These are physical goods, not keys like other sketchy sites sell. I doubt their supplier is selling these items at below wholesale. The other question is, if these are stolen goods, is what are you funding with these purchases. I am all for good deals but I cannot in good conscience buy anything from these people.
I can, as long as my controller built on the blood of poor third world children works with my ps4.

bread's done
Back