[24hrs] Bandicoot + Spyro bundle ($30 + $3 shipping), other games 50% off

JaminGrey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Newegg often does promotional email deals, some decent, some 'meh'.

Currently, you have about 24 hours left for 50% select games and accessories.

"Crash Bandicoot Trilogy + Spyro Reignited Trilogy Bundle", normally $60, is 50% off with the EMCTVUY27 coupon code. The cheapest shipping is $3, so the minimum price is $33 (without premium membership).

This is for both Xbone and PS4.

Other games are also half-off (same coupon code):

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition (XBone) - $30

Fallout 76 - $20

Farcry 5 - $15 (it's already 50% off, but stacks with the coupon to become 50% off again)

...and a few others; only thing that interested me was Crash/Spyro.

Here's the link to all the eligible games and accessories, any discounts shown are *before* the coupon takes an additional 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle for Azeroth CE $40

Soul Calibur 6 $25

Dragonball Fighterz $15

Link buster for me as well, but I also got the email.

Promo code works, but looks like they now charge tax in Minnesota.  Puts it in the maybe territory for me!

Code is no longer valid for me
Yea, sale over. Sorry about that - I caught it already halfway through a 72 hour sale.

They do this fairly regularly (almost weekly), if you sub their newsletter, though what games are on sale differ and are obviously a mixed bag. Basically, they do it to get rid of excess stock, since they are more of a specialty store (computer hardware components) and aren't desiring to stock every game under the sun in-perpetuity.

Thank you! I just spotted the same thread. He was much earlier than me, and with much nicer formatting too. =P

I had looked for a thread before creating one, but must've missed it - I don't normally post much at all.

As hauz20 said, Activision dumbly made it so Bandicoot 1 and Spyro 1 are on-disc (two separate discs), but Bandicoot 2 & 3, and Spyro 2 & 3 require downloads.
Crash 1-3 is on disc but you have to install all three games separately. You always have to install games on disc and their corresponding updates when inserting the disc. Only Spyro requires for you to d/l Spyro 2 & 3 in order to play them.

bread's done
Back