Target Cartwheel Deals February 17th - February 23rd: 50% Off Battlefield V

Zantra

Banned
50% Off Battlefield V PS4 and Xbox One (Expires February 23rd)

25% Off Madden 19 PS4 and Xbox One (Expires February 23rd)

30% Off Star Wars Battlefront 2 PS4 and Xbox One (Expires February 23rd)

25% Off MLB The Show 18 PS4 (Expires February 23rd)

30% Off Switch Mario Metal Red Stand for Nintendo Switch (Expires February 23rd)

30% Off Turtle Beach Stealth 350VR Gaming Headset (Expires February 23rd)

25% Off Call of Duty Action Figures (Expires February 23rd)

Not sure how Cartwheel coupons work, but if you can PM Walmart or Gamestop they both have BFV listed as 29.99, then stack coupon. (Edit: read all the fine print on the cartwheel coupon says doesn't stack with PM so YMMV)

Walmart (PS4)

Gamestop (PS4/XB1)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can get BFV priced match and have a red card, use the Target app to pay. Add your red card to the apps wallet. When you scan to pay it'll also scan coupons you have on cartwheel.

This worked for me when there was a coupon for Crash and I had it price matched.

I know this a little off topic but I was looking at the full weekly ad online and Target now accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. I have used Samsung Pay at Target for years on my Samsung phones and my Gear S3 via mst without any trouble but it’s nice they officially support it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The best way to try and stack Cartwheel with a PM is to buy other things at the same time. Get the PM then scan your cartwheel after all your other stuff has been scanned.

Same. $15 is a solid buy price for this since it won't go much lower this year before falling off the map if there's a new Battlefront game to coincide with Episode IX.
I pray Firestorm aka their version of Battle Royale will save them. Then again, if it’s not F2P like Fortnite or Apex Legends, it might be too little too late.

I pray Firestorm aka their version of Battle Royale will save them. Then again, if it’s not F2P like Fortnite or Apex Legends, it might be too little too late.
Ugh, I hate this new trend and BF doesn't need it IMO. I'll probably just play conquest for a month like I always do and then never play the game again lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back