Kingdom Hearts - The Story So Far - back in stock at SquareEnix Store

crewj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not a sale or deal by any means, and better than paying 80 bucks for it.

Kingdom Hearts - The Story So Far is back in stock at the squenix store.

Feel free to delete the post.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for signing up on our KINGDOM HEARTS - THE STORY SO FAR - [PS4] waiting list.

We’re pleased to announce that the product is now available to order through the following link:

KINGDOM HEARTS - THE STORY SO FAR - [PS4]

Due to a high demand for this product, orders will be fulfilled on a "first come, first served" basis so be sure to place your order as soon as possible!

Thank you for supporting Square Enix Store!

Best,
Square Enix Store Team

I had a chance to pick this up for 25 with gcu and gcu ending promo code they gave me. I said no fuck it I’ll pick it up later down the road. No idea it was going to be rare

Smh

So this is basically just 1.5+2.5  + 2.8  for PS4 in one package?  Think I got both already for under $15 each.

I sold both my 1.5 and 2.8 that I got cheap thinking this collection would eventually be cheap at Best Buy with GCU. Then, it sold out. Thinking about picking it up. Wish I could get it with GCU, though.

I hate the Square Enix Store. The shipping price is terrible, plus, whenever I've signed in lately, it makes me change my password due to "suspicious activity." Supposedly I can buy a token to solve the problem, but I don't want to give them money for a problem with their lousy website.

Awesome. Thanks a ton for the heads-up. I've been checking various places on-and-off to see if I could get this all-in-one bundle without having to pay $80+ for a used copy. Much appreciated!

I spent half an hour trying to get signed in with my account and finally had to give up.  It kept telling me my credentials were correct but I needed to sign into some other square enix account, but when I did that, there was nothing to respond to.  Eventually, every request required about 5 mins of recaptchas.  What a broken system.

I went ahead and did checkout as guest because I still wanted the game anyway, so I won't be earning any rewards points.  Not that I really know if the rewards points are worth anything.

I spent half an hour trying to get signed in with my account and finally had to give up. It kept telling me my credentials were correct but I needed to sign into some other square enix account, but when I did that, there was nothing to respond to. Eventually, every request required about 5 mins of recaptchas. What a broken system.

I went ahead and did checkout as guest because I still wanted the game anyway, so I won't be earning any rewards points. Not that I really know if the rewards points are worth anything.
Mine if forever linked with facebook and the only reason my fb isnt closed down. Not spent any points yet, but some interesting things in the store.

I broke down and bought the Story So Far ($39.99 + $9.99 shipping.)  Afterwards I even had enough points to get the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Steelbook!  Going through that process, I had to pay ANOTHER $9.99 for shipping.  I feel gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glade I got the last copy at my Walmart via in store pickup a couple of weeks ago so I didn’t have pay for shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm extremely tempted to bite, but it's hard for me to believe this was a limited print.  It wasn't labeled or mentioned anywhere as such. 

SE store was sold out for a while, and here we are with more in stock. Enough that it hasn't sold out yet. Personally, I think they've held off printing more to ship to stores so KH3 garners more sales.  If people bought this game first, whether they are a new comer or someone wanting to replay them all, it'd be months before they buy KH3, and most likely at a lower price. 

I have a feeling these will be restocked everywhere eventually.  Besides, I still have my GCU, but...

....I could be wrong.  ;)

I still cannot understand why all of the previous copies of KH 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, KH 2.8, and Story So Far were all bought up everywhere all of a sudden.

Could this be eBay resellers going out of their way to purchase every copy in hopes of spiking up the resale value?

Seems like what happened in my area. Brickseek showed a few copies in stock at a few stores then poof all in one day.

I still cannot understand why all of the previous copies of KH 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, KH 2.8, and Story So Far were all bought up everywhere all of a sudden.
Could this be eBay resellers going out of their way to purchase every copy in hopes of spiking up the resale value?
Or fans of the series buying copies to play to catch up on the series before KH3 came out. Helps that those games were in production (other than KH SSF) for a while and production levels dropped so barely any copies were out in the wild anyways.

Or fans of the series buying copies to play to catch up on the series before KH3 came out. Helps that those games were in production (other than KH SSF) for a while and production levels dropped so barely any copies were out in the wild anyways.

They just stopped making them you can still get them for ps3

Ugh cant decide to pull the trigger or not. Kicking myself for not getting it with GCU when I had the chance. $11 shipping is highway robbery

Ugh cant decide to pull the trigger or not. Kicking myself for not getting it with GCU when I had the chance. $11 shipping is highway robbery
I feel like if suare has this in stock that another print run has occurred. It can’t be long for other retailers to get some...right???

I knew it!  Happy I avoided  bloated prices on ebay and SE's bloated shipping costs.

Now I'm wondering if I should wait for BBY to restock to utilize my GCU or bite the bullet and order from Amazon. 

Hmmm....

EDIT: Seems like it's OOS on Amazon again. LOL!!!  Odd since I placed 999 copies in my cart and stock was available. Impossible unless scalpers jumped all over this and hopefully Amazon pulled it to add a purchasing limit to accounts.

I knew it! Happy I avoided bloated prices on ebay and SE's bloated shipping costs.

Now I'm wondering if I should wait for BBY to restock to utilize my GCU or bite the bullet and order from Amazon.

Hmmm....

EDIT: Seems like it's OOS on Amazon again. LOL!!! Odd since I placed 999 copies in my cart and stock was available. Impossible unless scalpers jumped all over this and hopefully Amazon pulled it to add a purchasing limit to accounts.
Yeah I was debating on it and lost the chance. Oh well I do see this coming back in stock though as I just don't see a Kingdom Hearts game having that limited of a print.

Vgp.ca had stock for 3/15 delivery when I ordered Catherine there last week. I didn't think it was legit since it was the first time ordering from there, but I think reprint is coming.

Yeah I was debating on it and lost the chance. Oh well I do see this coming back in stock though as I just don't see a Kingdom Hearts game having that limited of a print.
It would be idiotic, IMO, for SE to have printed this collection, and then stop its production near the release of KH3...all in under 4 months. But I refuse to pay any kind of bloated price, especially for a series I own across 3 different platforms currently.

Vgp.ca had stock for 3/15 delivery when I ordered Catherine there last week. I didn't think it was legit since it was the first time ordering from there, but I think reprint is coming.
Well, if I remember correctly, this collection never been released in Canada, so its release may not have any correlation to a reprint for us in the USA. I hope it does though.

Damn, I missed Amazon.

Want to cancel my SE store order, but it says I can't now.  If Amazon got more, I assume the other retailers will also.

bread's done
Back