CAGcast #580: We Suggest Modern Radio

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks smart locks, The History of the Future book, Modern Reviews, Apex Legends, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 13 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

This episode is sponsored by Mack Weldon
For 20% off your first order, visit mackweldon.com and enter promo code CAGCAST.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Gala - Freed From Desire (Burak Yeter Remix)
Outro - Comic Book Guy Worst Mini Cut
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips, complete episodes, and more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was eating Arby’s for lunch and listening to the show. Not gonna lie, hearing about the Arby’s box has me interested.#oddsocks

I was listening to the show on the way to work, and when the Arby's dice came up, I was laughing so hard I had to try to not drive off the side of the Thruway, because the day before my buddies and I went to Denny's with a bag of dice and rolled them to randomly select our meals.  Food dice would've come in handy!  Love the show.

CheapyD, you inspired me to improve my run times. I downloaded MapMyRun for my iPhone and I have been timing my runs now. I haven't run in years so it's pretty slow right now but I'm already seeing improvement in my distance before I have to walk, I can go about 1.5 miles before needing a walk break, tonight I did 3.5 mi total and just did 1 walking break in the middle and walked at the start to get my muscles warmed up. Will update you once I have my mile time down below 10 mins.

How many wins are you up to on Apex? I think I have 3 wins on xbox now and 3 wins on PC, I don't get a ton of time to play it though, I'm only about level 18 or 19 on both systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back