Xbox One S Battlefield V Bundle-$149 at The Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad at all. If only this had been a few weeks sooner, I'd have jumped on it. I've got a $50 AAFES gift card that I've been holding onto for a while and was checking the Exchange site constantly after stupidly not getting one during the Black Friday sales. I wound up finding someone on FB selling the special Minecraft-Edition console and a game for $150 though, so I'm set now, but if I'd have held out a bit longer I could have got this for $100. I'd rather have Battlefield V than the game I got with from what I bought too (it's the newest NBA game).

Shhh, keep it down! There's folks 'round here who might take offense at you taking away deals from ARE MILITARY HERO'S.
Disgusting. And yes, this deal is not something that is open to the general public and asking someone to buy it for you is literally stealing from people who have earned the right to purchase it by serving this country.

Disgusting. And yes, this deal is not something that is open to the general public and asking someone to buy it for you is literally stealing from people who have earned the right to purchase it by serving this country.
Shut the hell up. I’ll take your opinion seriously when you actually serve.

Same offer I made last time bro, DM me your info and I'm happy to pass it along to the powers to be at the Exchange and they can decide if what you are doing violates policy or not. Stealing from your fellow service members and veterans is as low as it gets.

Same offer I made last time bro, DM me your info and I'm happy to pass it along to the powers to be at the Exchange and they can decide if what you are doing violates policy or not. Stealing from your fellow service members and veterans is as low as it gets.
So bring a family member who has never served on base, flash my ID to get them on base, take them to exchange, flash it again and have them purchase the item is stealing from the troops? Because they never served right? Now substitute said family member with someone else. Every purchase goes towards MWR programs, whether or not it’s from service members or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
So bring a family member who has never served on base, flash my ID to get them on base, take them to exchange, flash it again and have them purchase the item is stealing from the troops? Because they never served right? Now substitute said family member with someone else. Every purchase goes towards MWR programs, whether or not it’s from service members or not.

Again, the Exchange has very specific rules about who can purchase and what you can do with the purchases. You can purchase for dependents and you can purchase items to give them as gifts. You cannot purchase on behalf of a third party for your benefit or the benefit of the third party. At $150, the MWR is not making any money and it's not your place to decide how the Exchange policy should be applied. Like I said, you are literally stealing benefits from fellow service members and veterans and their families so you can impress some people who are not entitled to the benefits of that service.

Again, the Exchange has very specific rules about who can purchase and what you can do with the purchases. You can purchase for dependents and you can purchase items to give them as gifts. You cannot purchase on behalf of a third party for your benefit or the benefit of the third party. At $150, the MWR is not making any money and it's not your place to decide how the Exchange policy should be applied. Like I said, you are literally stealing benefits from fellow service members and veterans and their families so you can impress some people who are not entitled to the benefits of that service.
Not trying to impress anyone dude. I post whenever I find a deal, just like anyone else would. It’s called helping out the CAG community. I’m guessing you haven’t been on a base? There’s bases that still have sealed PS3 and Wii games with dust caked on the plastic. If anything they need more MWR funds to support programs which would require civilians to shop at the commissary and exchange. Here’s a link. I’m sure this will be passed in the near future. Also for now on, I’ll be buying as gifts for CAGs because they’re my “family” so no need to troll on my post anymore. Get a life or better yet, join the service, maybe then you won’t be so uptight.

https://www.militarytimes.com/pay-benefits/military-benefits/2017/04/19/dod-is-considering-a-plan-to-allow-civilian-employees-to-shop-in-exchanges/

Not trying to impress anyone dude. I post whenever I find a deal, just like anyone else would. It’s called helping out the CAG community. I’m guessing you haven’t been on a base? There’s bases that still have sealed PS3 and Wii games with dust caked on the plastic. If anything they need more MWR funds to support programs which would require civilians to shop at the commissary and exchange. Here’s a link. I’m sure this will be passed in the near future. Also for now on, I’ll be buying as gifts for CAGs because they’re my “family” so no need to troll on my post anymore. Get a life or better yet, join the service, maybe then you won’t be so uptight.

https://www.militarytimes.com/pay-benefits/military-benefits/2017/04/19/dod-is-considering-a-plan-to-allow-civilian-employees-to-shop-in-exchanges/
Not sure why you keep harping on this, but I visit the NEX and the MCX with my family on a weekly basis just as I did during the 20 years I was active duty Navy and Naval Reserve. But please, tell me about service and how you're a hero because you are stealing from the rest of us so you can pass on deals to strangers at our expense. I was also a Naval dependent as a kid, so I know what it's like to be on that side of it as well. Frankly, I think being a dependent is harder service than those of us that deploy for 6-9 months at a stretch. Thankfully, my kids seem well adjusted and the fact that you think that only those of us that put on the uniform have a right to stand up for those who serve is deeply offensive.

Not sure why you keep harping on this, but I visit the NEX and the MCX with my family on a weekly basis just as I did during the 20 years I was active duty Navy and Naval Reserve. But please, tell me about service and how you're a hero because you are stealing from the rest of us so you can pass on deals to strangers at our expense. I was also a Naval dependent as a kid, so I know what it's like to be on that side of it as well. Frankly, I think being a dependent is harder service than those of us that deploy for 6-9 months at a stretch. Thankfully, my kids seem well adjusted and the fact that you think that only those of us that put on the uniform have a right to stand up for those who serve is deeply offensive.
Retired Air Force if you must know. You keep harping about stealing yet nothing is being stolen. Like I said, go troll somewhere else.

Hard to justify the price for most ppl. There is no reason to get a Xbox in 2019.

I already have 2 xbox at home, I'll buy it for maybe $99 just to have a 3rd one laying around. If anything, it's the Xbox X that ppl should go for than this obsolete XS.

He is just trying to help people out. I do not see the big deal.And It is not like there are only 10 of them I am sure everyone that wants one will get one.

Posted on the exchange site it says

Exchange patrons are prohibited from the following: (1) Making (or purchasing for the purpose of making) a sale, exchange, transfer, or other disposition of exchange merchandise or services to unauthorized patrons (customary gifts of a personal nature are permissible).

I am currently serving in the Air Force (I suppose that means my opinion holds weight), and I challenge you to the same thing he did. Send me your info, and I'll see it gets to the right hands.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you'll have no issues with this.

Posted on the exchange site it says

[font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exchange patrons are prohibited from the following: (1) Making (or purchasing for the purpose of making) a sale, exchange, transfer, or other disposition of exchange merchandise or services to unauthorized patrons (customary gifts of a personal nature are permissible). [/font]

[font='helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][font='helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I am currently serving in the Air Force (I suppose that means my opinion holds weight), and [/font][font='helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I challenge you to the same thing he did. Send me your info, and I'll see it gets to the right hands. [/font][/font]
[font='helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]If you're not doing anything wrong, you'll have no issues with this.[/font]

We got ourselves a blue falcon here.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back