• Save up to 70% off Starlink Starter Packs and Toys
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Creed II $24.99
  • Creed II 4K $29.99
  • Creed II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Favourite $19.99
  • Instant Family $19.99 Save $8
  • Vox Lux $21.99 Save $1

What’s with Best Buy’s nba 2k pricing , they are the only retailer who hasn’t had the game @ $19.99 in the last 30 days. Even the eshop had it at $19.99.

Also I’ll wait until Sunday to buy rabbids, Incase the good version is glitched Sunday morning.

What’s with Best Buy’s nba 2k pricing , they are the only retailer who hasn’t had the game @ $19.99 in the last 30 days. Even the eshop had it at $19.99.

Also I’ll wait until Sunday to buy rabbids, Incase the good version is glitched Sunday morning.
There is 2 versions of mario rabbids?

Is there a circular link somewhere? Curious if they're doing any monitor deals next week also.

Is there a circular link somewhere? Curious if they're doing any monitor deals next week also.
I think BB went full digital on the ads.

Left Alive looks intriguing to me. I keep reading about it's issues and I'm sure it won't have the best reviews, but something about it is drawing me in.

sigh. Anthem isn't dropping to $20 yet. :(
Given the poor reviews and negative EA association, it will be $30 in four weeks or less. People are taking a wait and see attitude at this point. Honestly, the game has a solid idea with shit execution. I've played it to level 25 at this point and all the flaws I saw before even truly diving in are exactly as predicted. There's very little staying power and the repetitious nature of the game will put off anyone without the aZn grind mentality. I'm having fun but once I hit the character progression roadblock, there will be nothing left for me in the game. The paywall nonsense is what ultimately fucked that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the poor reviews and negative EA association, it will be $30 in four weeks or less. People are taking a wait and see attitude at this point. Honestly, the game has a solid idea with shit execution. I've played it to level 25 at this point and all the flaws I saw before even truly diving in are exactly as predicted. There's very little staying power and the repetitious nature of the game will put off anyone without the aZn grind mentality. I'm having fun but once I hit the character progression roadblock, there will be nothing left for me in the game. The paywall nonsense is what ultimately fucked that up.
I sure hope you're right. That way I can get price adjustment.

This is a first. I did a store pickup for Ralph break the internet earlier this week, went to watch it today, and when I took the slipcover off the box was opened and the digital code was gone. I guess as digital becomes more popular I can expect more of this.
Hopefully the disks where still there. I would contact Disney about the missing code and leave out it being stolen. They would then say talk to Best Buy then Best Buy could say tough .... depending on the location and GM. They may think you are trying to pull a scam on them and say no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the same with AC Odyssey - it's been $20 everywhere but BB. They've been very noncompetetive as of late and I think it has to do with GCU spite...it's almost as if they think we won't wait.

Holy shit, so many replies without the gcu crying gang!
People who say "inb4 __" don't seem to understand they're part of the problem.

For all its hate, I'm still dogging Anthem. The biggest thing I like against its Destiny comparison is that I can jump between 'classes' whenever I want without replaying every damn thing 2 more times just to try another all types.

I am a-ok with the Anthem setup currently. But that’s also because I have so much backlog and with Division 2 coming out and my picking up AC:Odyssey last week for cheap I don’t see an end in sight.

Play some Anthem with friends, bounce to another game, come back in 2 months and play some more...

I know that’s not a good assessment on a game being good because games shouldn’t rely on other games to assist their play, but for me it’ll be just fine.

Destiny also lost me at end-game with lack of matchmaking.

I preordered Aquaman non 4K steelbook on Sunday. I contacted the digital download department at 1888bestbuy since it wasn’t part of my order. 30 minutes later I have the code emailed to me. It redeemed in HD not 4K like Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. FB:TCG steelbook is only available in 4K.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So they have Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience for $14.99, but is not available to purchase...

Also, it seems for a while back the chat option is not available to me. Is anyone else having this problem? I was trying to price match something, but can't and I don't know how hard will be if I call instead of chatting.

Sorry for the off topic question.

I was looking to buy a JBL Boombox and right now they have under student deal. It is $150 off, pretty good deal. Do you guys know if the student deals are linked to the user account or is it an unique code that could be redeemed by others?

I was looking to buy a JBL Boombox and right now they have under student deal. It is $150 off, pretty good deal. Do you guys know if the student deals are linked to the user account or is it an unique code that could be redeemed by others?
I think its linked to the account.

It shouldn’t be linked.

Just out of curiosity has anyone received their bonus $10 cert for kingdom hearts 3 yet? Haven't gotten it and not sure if I should reach out to bb support yet

attachicon.gif
Capture+_2019-03-06-09-31-32.png
does it have a number that you can input during check out if you buy online?

If you are not going to use it, can I have it please? I would really appreciate your kindness. thanks !!

Just out of curiosity has anyone received their bonus $10 cert for kingdom hearts 3 yet? Haven't gotten it and not sure if I should reach out to bb support yet
I got mine almost immediately (before it even shipped); however it showed up in my Rewards under the date I preordered it (so like 8 months ago) so you may have to search for it in your rewards.

Anyone know if Best Buy is gonna put up more Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Editions, or is this gonna be the same as the RE2 Remake shit where once the Deluxe Editions were gone, they were gone.

Even better question, were they even available to be pre-ordered?

Anyone know if Best Buy is gonna put up more Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Editions, or is this gonna be the same as the RE2 Remake shit where once the Deluxe Editions were gone, they were gone.

I’m just hoping they have enough copies of the deluxe edition cuz last time I pre order KH3 deluxe at my local bestbuy, they didn’t have my PREORDER COPY!

Think the last day I saw it available for pre-order was on the 28th of Feb after that the PS4 version ended up being "in-store" only.

I’m just hoping they have enough copies of the deluxe edition cuz last time I pre order KH3 deluxe at my local bestbuy, they didn’t have my PREORDER COPY!
Man, this has me a bit worried.. Seeing several people already complaining that they got their Deluxe Edition canceled. Both for online pre-orders and in-store, one person in particular had pre-ordered it on January and still received a cancellation.

bread's done
Back