- - - - -

Mothergunship (PS4) - $14.99 on Amazon (PRIME Eligible)

#1 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3076 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2019 - 05:53 PM

For anyone that cares:

https://www.amazon.c...sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Game looks like a mix of Quake with rogue like elements.  Saw this game at Best Buy yesterday for full price, and then checked Amazon to see it over half off.  Reviews I read said it was fun and def worth a purchase if you can nab it under $15.00 lol.  Figured I would share.

#2 bstringbean  

bstringbean

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:01 AM

This is a spiritual sequel to Tower of Guns if you've played that. The main draw is a roguelike in which you continually find different modifiers for your gun. You can build some crazy combinations. This game is really underrated, check it out.

#3 Joe Fongul   Slave to the Grind.. CAGiversary!   1275 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:26 AM

Heads up, if you have a local GameStop location nearby, all new copies of this game were converted to used a month or two ago...

:ps4: Mothergunship $9.99

:xb1: Mothergunship $12.99 

#4 Stormedtrooper   Say no to Halo. CAGiversary!   1728 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Stormedtrooper

Posted 05 March 2019 - 01:59 PM

Fun and underrated game for sure, and a steal at these prices. I was sold after the demo. Not sure if it is still out there to download (at least for PS4) but check it out if u are on the fence.

Updated with PS4 demo link: https://store.playst...GSDEMO0000000US

#5 jacknicklson  

jacknicklson

Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:39 PM

How is the coop?
This looks like something my younger son would enjoy with me and it’s only $12.50 with plus for the next few hours

#6 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3076 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:02 PM

Game is actually $12.49 on PSN right now:

https://store.playst...OTHERGUNSHIP0US

#7 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3076 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:22 PM

How is the coop?
This looks like something my younger son would enjoy with me and it’s only $12.50 with plus for the next few hours

Game is single player only sadly.  Still seems fun though.

#8 jacknicklson  

jacknicklson

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:53 PM

Game is single player only sadly.  Still seems fun though.

It was patched in post release

#9 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3076 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

It was patched in post release

Ah then they need to update the PSN listing lol.  Still says single player.

#10 jacknicklson  

jacknicklson

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:02 PM

Ah then they need to update the PSN listing lol.  Still says single player.

MIght be time for that Pearl Vision check up lol

- Create the gun of your dreams with one of the most expansive gun-crafting systems ever seen in a videogame
- Battle and survive against hordes of alien machines, deadly traps, and intimidating bosses
- Randomly generated rooms and NPCs means you’ll face a new challenge with every round
- Fight online alongside your friends in a full co-op experience

Online features require an account and are subject to terms of service and applicable privacy policy (playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service & playstationnetwork.com/privacy-policy).

1 player
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer

#11 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3076 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

MIght be time for that Pearl Vision check up lol

- Create the gun of your dreams with one of the most expansive gun-crafting systems ever seen in a videogame
- Battle and survive against hordes of alien machines, deadly traps, and intimidating bosses
- Randomly generated rooms and NPCs means you’ll face a new challenge with every round
- Fight online alongside your friends in a full co-op experience

Online features require an account and are subject to terms of service and applicable privacy policy (playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service & playstationnetwork.com/privacy-policy).

1 player
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer

Jesus Christ lol

#12 Woocls   Grumpy Old Gamer CAGiversary!   1225 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

Ah then they need to update the PSN listing lol. Still says single player.

Online only coop. Would be an awesome split screen game if they could make it work.