• :xb1: :ps4: Red Dead Redemption II $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Just Cause 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • Save $30 on select Mario games when you buy a Nintendo Switch Console
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Super Mario Party

Everything Else:

• Xbox One S 1TB Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Console Bundle $299.99 (Available Friday)
  • Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy select Xbox One Consoles (Excludes Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle)
  • Buy One, Get One Free on 3 Months of Xbox Live
  • Save $10 on select Xbox Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Plantronics RIG 500 PRO HX Wired Gaming Headset $69.99 Save $10
  • CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset $79.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald $24.99
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 4K $29.99
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Green Book $22.99
  • Green Book 4K $24.99
  • Mortal Engines $21.99 Save $1
  • Mortal Engines 4K $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the Lego collection will finally offer co-op over XBL/PSN..

Guessing no, because of course not.  Far be it for people to want to play with their friends (or their children) that don't live under the same roof.

Its a good game, fun to play. Better than I expected.
That said, it has little staying power at 30. I only play with friends now, as the I DON'T WANT THAT OMELET grind has gotten boring. I fully expect there to be a huge dropoff of players come Friday.

Even if they turn it around now it should hit $40 by April, easy.
For sure, I still think we will see it hit $40 this month especially if The Division 2 does well it's first week out.

Its a good game, fun to play. Better than I expected.
I rented Anthem and also had fun playing the game and generally enjoy the gameplay loop, but it's literally everything around it that is different levels of bad and frustrating. The frequent and long load times make me not want to do more than a handful of missions at most during a session due to having to spend so much time in loading screens between the missions. I also found the loot to be very disappointing and lame. I was also not thrilled with the way they are handling cosmetics and microtransactions for them. I think Anthem will eventually address these issues, but at this point, I think it's too late for the game to pick up any real steam now. Anthem isn't even a month old and for me it's already been overshadowed by Devil May Cry 5 and The Division 2 in terms of new releases that I am devoting my gaming time too.

No Anthem sale yet. Surely it'll hit $40 before the end of March.
It's only been 2 weeks. These sales are planned well in advance so they can get signage into stores.

Doesn't Division 2 Gold Edition come out on Tuesday?
Looks like it does. Weird that stores don't have it yet. Tuesday releases are usually in by Friday.

This may not be the right place for this, but I can't seem to get the in-store pickup $1 discount to work. Normally I get it to work by going to the checkout page and changing from shipping to store pickup, but the discount isn't applying for me.

This may not be the right place for this, but I can't seem to get the in-store pickup $1 discount to work. Normally I get it to work by going to the checkout page and changing from shipping to store pickup, but the discount isn't applying for me.
You sure the store has it in stock?

I see people posting that all the time on various forums. Everyone just needs to realize they aren't always going to get their free dollar for pretending they were going to ship something they always intended to pickup. ;)

I see people posting that all the time on various forums. Everyone just needs to realize they aren't always going to get their free dollar for pretending they were going to ship something they always intended to pickup. ;)
And they can certainly expect to pay the shipping in spite of it. ;)

Same old comments about Anthem again. Some people just don't value their time at all, or just don't know a turd of a game when they see one. Just recently it was shown a level 1 starter weapon was the strongest in the entire game due to some effed up mechanics, which upends the entire point of getting loot. How an issue like that exists just underscores the incompetence.

I'm going to agree with this one. I always had my orders shipped since forever, it was more convenient for me. But I did start taking advantage of the $1 off store pickup incentive as of late.

While it was a nice perk, I actually found a more profound incentive in ordering online for store pickup. I noticed that virtually all my PS4 games were NOT loose discs in the case. And in the only scenario where it was, I was able to quickly swap it out right there and then.

So if the $1 off perk is over, I'm OK with it, and will still order online for store pickup. Online to home delivery orders always results in PS4 games being loose disc cases at least 8/10 times. Not to mention I get my games in-hand much quicker....and in much, MUCH, better condition.

Besides, some of the people at my BBY are pretty damn cool. :)

Thanks Tyrok. Would you be able to share if you see any TVs on sale, particularly mid-range models ($500-$1000)?

Same old comments about Anthem again. Some people just don't value their time at all, or just don't know a turd of a game when they see one. Just recently it was shown a level 1 starter weapon was the strongest in the entire game due to some effed up mechanics, which upends the entire point of getting loot. How an issue like that exists just underscores the incompetence.
Players will always outsmart devs when it comes to scaling or static values. It's just math and reminds me of the classic example of WoW rogues during vanilla that had static damage values on finishers. An incredibly smart player, Mute, forced the devs to completely revamp rogue dps after showing that rogues required only a level 1 dagger (and nothing else equipped) to kill a level capped player. It will always happen when it comes to unexpected player behavior because nobody tests these things.

Incompetence will always happen, that's law. What can't be fixed is the damage done to the community in its infancy from bugs and primarily bad design. This game suffers far worse from the latter at this point.

My GCU expires on the 18th, hopefully some deals next week!

Anyone know the subject line for the email sent out with 25% off a single game for those that have GCU expiring? Haven't seen it come through but maybe I missed it...

Anyone know the subject line for the email sent out with 25% off a single game for those that have GCU expiring? Haven't seen it come through but maybe I missed it...
Just got mine last month. I believe it says something like: [Your Name], we are sorry your GCU is expiring.

hard to miss if it was like mine, Thank You, (name). Save 25% on the game of your choice. also seems like 5 days before expiration is pretty common

I would've bought NSMBUD for $32 with GCU if they put the physical version on sale. Not interested in buying Nintendo games digitally tho.

They’re tied to an account now so you can just redownload them. This isn’t Wii U/3DS anymore thankfully.
More secure to not lose purchases definitely, but still a bit of a pain in the ass for digital sharing compared to the ease of say Xbox.

I wouldn't try changing stores. Stock seems to be extremely limited. I see only a few stores with a single copy in stock (most have 0).

I wouldn't try changing stores. Stock seems to be extremely limited. I see only a few stores with a single copy in stock (most have 0).
Yep I am finding that out. Wish I had seen your message BEFORE the rep told me it would be no issue to swap it to a closer store because they had enough lol. So, I swapped it yesterday morning and now my store I switched it to got 0, so I re-placed the order back at the store local to my work since they had some in stock as of last night. Now the game is sold out at that store and my order is still in progress, with the patch apparently in the "preparing" state. This is the same shit that happened with the first game. My Gold Edition got cancelled because they didn't have enough.

wasn't there a 100,000 bonus orbs bonus with deluxe edition or pre-order of DMC 5?  I never received any code, just an alt costume code.

my code was just the costumes with the deluxe.... did they send wrong code?
Yes

I got the same code with my vanilla edition. I ended up returning that edition because I was able to get the las Deluxe at my store. I would call them or go onto their forums and message Gaming-BBY about the issue. They reply pretty fast.

Screenshot for reference:

[attachment=31939:s-l1600.png]

bread's done
Back