Crackdown 2 is FREE & Recently added to the BC list for Xbox One

SHADOW-X21

CAGiversary!
"In a post from Xbox’s Larry Hryb (aka “Major Nelson”), it was announced that Crackdown 2 is now available as part of the Xbox One’s growing library of backwards compatible titles, giving console owners the chance to dive back into the series’ second installment. Even better is the fact that at this moment, the game is currently available free on Xbox Live for Xbox One owners." -Dualshockers

Get it now since its free at the moment before MS decides to put a price on this game later on.

Yes.... we all know "Crackdown 3" is here already lol. This is just for the people here that would like get this game, Re-download their digital copy OR Dust off their physical copy of Crackdown 2 to use.

Crackdown 2 page on xbox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news. Played through CD1 this week and although in many ways it was as short and disappointing as I remember from 2kSavage there are fewer games as arcadey and fast anymore and I actually had a good time with it... it even ruined my ability to go back to enjoying Fortnite because that feels like slo mo and like the jump button is broke in comparison. It was a great podcast game.

I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween. I'm beggin' 'ya, Microsoft, give me Mortal Kombat 9!
Charlie+Brown+I+got+a+rock.gif

Aw you have to add a credit card as a payment option to continue...
Either that, PayPal or an empty gift card might do it as long as you have some kind of payment on there you might be able to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either that, PayPal or an empty gift card might do it as long as you have some kind of payment on there you might be able to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the game page it only showed an option to add credit card, but when i went to billing and payment it gave the option for paypal there so i used that. thanks!

I don't have a credit card on file for Xbox. I think it asks for a credit card if I try to claim a free 360 game from a computer or XB1, but it doesn't ask if I download on a 360.

I don't have a credit card on file for Xbox. I think it asks for a credit card if I try to claim a free 360 game from a computer or XB1, but it doesn't ask if I download on a 360.
This is correct. It's dumb, but it's been that way for years, since at least 2013 or 2014.

But the website lets you buy Xbox One content without having a credit card on file.

bread's done
Back