Looking for someone to regularly game with us. List of what we're looking to play inside.

HeroToTheMasses

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hello. My friend Mike and I are looking for someone to game with us most nights anywhere from 7pm-11pm EST. The games on our agenda include:

Prey

Persona 3 FES
Dragon Quest 11

Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun

The Division

For games like Prey, Persona, Dragon Quest, and Shadow Tactics, we recently discovered a software called Parsec that allows players to connect to my PC and we can then play games together. Mike and I have recently beaten Frostpunk and VA-11 HALL-A and are figuring out what to make our next game. You can see how Parsec works on the link below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBJf0C_JjE

Otherwise, for the Division, you'd need your own copy of the game. If anyone is interested or wants to bring up a different game they'd be interesting in co-oping with potential online friends just hit me up and we can talk about it. 

We switch between Skype and Discord for voice call because once in a while the other doesn't work right for us. We're pretty mature personalities and are looking for someone who is probably the same. I'm 35 and Mike is 27. If looking for someone to shoot the shit with and just talk about life, we'll probably be a good fit. Let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. My friend Mike and I are looking for someone to game with us most nights anywhere from 7pm-11pm EST. The games on our agenda include:

Prey

Persona 3 FES
Dragon Quest 11

Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun

The Division

For games like Prey, Persona, Dragon Quest, and Shadow Tactics, we recently discovered a software called Parsec that allows players to connect to my PC and we can then play games together. Mike and I have recently beaten Frostpunk and VA-11 HALL-A and are figuring out what to make our next game. You can see how Parsec works on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBJf0C_JjE

Otherwise, for the Division, you'd need your own copy of the game. If anyone is interested or wants to bring up a different game they'd be interesting in co-oping with potential online friends just hit me up and we can talk about it.

We switch between Skype and Discord for voice call because once in a while the other doesn't work right for us. We're pretty mature personalities and are looking for someone who is probably the same. I'm 35 and Mike is 27. If looking for someone to shoot the shit with and just talk about life, we'll probably be a good fit. Let us know.
Hi. I'd be keen. I will send you a message! I am close to your age also.

bread's done
Back