Persona 5 back in stock BBY for $15.99 with GCU

I'd love to play this one day. Just as much as I want to play P4G on my vita... just wish the games weren't so long in a way!

Picked this up when it was $5 at walmart ages ago. Recently picked up the art book for it too.

I'd love to play this one day. Just as much as I want to play P4G on my vita... just wish the games weren't so long in a way!

Picked this up when it was $5 at walmart ages ago. Recently picked up the art book for it too.
Bought the special edition at launch, but life and backlogs happen. Literally last night (well, it was 3 am so I guess this morning) finished it with 131 hours and I missed several things and took advantage of a level trick (after 115 hours) that made the last 2 dungeons go significantly faster than they would have.

Fantastic game. It's quirks and irritations show more playing that long, but I'll be damned if I don't want to jump right back into NG+.

Great deal at that price. I ordered it recently and sold my special edition which was still able to get $145 on Ebay. Crazy.

I've never played a persona game, but I've seen how people can easily invest 100+ hours into this game.  I picked up a copy thanks to this post, thanks OP!

I've never played a persona game, but I've seen how people can easily invest 100+ hours into this game. I picked up a copy thanks to this post, thanks OP!

I played one of them back on the original PS days probably 15 years ago. What's irking me is I have Persona 4 Golden on vita and it was recommended to play them in order. They're both 100 hour games and I haven't touched either yet.

I opened my steelbook edition with all intentions to play a while back. And now with the P5R rumors in full swing I don't want to play the 'old' version when a new one is on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played one of them back on the original PS days probably 15 years ago. What's irking me is I have Persona 4 Golden on vita and it was recommended to play them in order. They're both 100 hour games and I haven't touched either yet.

I opened my steelbook edition with all intentions to play a while back. And now with the P5R rumors in full swing I don't want to play the 'old' version when a new one is on the horizon.
P4 Golden is phenomenal, but unless you are playing some of the spin-off fan service games (like the upcoming Persona Q2), there is no reason you need to play it before P5 if you would rather play it other than adjusting expectations a bit on gameplay QOL changes for going backwards if you play P4 later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought it, along with a pre-order of the recently announced physical copy of Hollow Knight. With both games in my cart, I was able to get free shipping.

Personally, I am holding out for the inevitable rumored P5S (or whatever it’s called). Otherwise, this is a solid deal for GCU holders!

bread's done
Back