Wow, this must be a good controller....

Yesterday, I was allowed to add it my cart. I added 5 to see what would happen and it came out to about $100,000. Fortunately, my credit card was declined because today it is $4,000 off! Wow! Maybe I can go out and get a loan!

[quote name='longislandlady']Yesterday, I was allowed to add it my cart. I added 5 to see what would happen and it came out to about $100,000. Fortunately, my credit card was declined because today it is $4,000 off! Wow! Maybe I can go out and get a loan![/quote]
Just think, if you did buy them, then got the price match plus %10 then returned it, you would have made $2000!

I'm tryin to talk to CC about it online, and they don't even have it in the computer system...WTF, I am trying to get it for $15.99...what is going on here?

If anyone is seriously interested in this controller, you can get it for 19.82 @ Walmart.com, but the shipping is a bitch...CC B&M has them for $19.99, I might go get one after all this...

The deal may be alive, but CC online has no clue about it...which makes it even more funny. The representative I spoke to went to another site that had price comparisons and said "They are all selling it for $19.99, yet we are selling it for $19,999.99...someone messed up." I asked if I could order one, and then she said, its not even in our system call your local store and see if they have it...

bread's done
Back