Ebay $3 off $3.01

Agents of Mayhem is a good candidate for this if you don't own it. Everyone probably already owns Call of Duty Ghosts, but there tons of those on ebay for less than $5 and I wasn't even looking for it.

Has anyone ever had an issue logging into paypal via ebay? I have no issues logging in on paypal's website or any other site's paypal verification, but for the past several months I've been unable to log in to paypal via ebay. I've even unlinked and relinked my paypal account, to no avail.

Bought an octagon gate so I have that option to use with my sanwa stick.  Overseas shipping will take a while but it was basically free.

Another thing I saw was 20% off PSN codes being sold for $4 and change.  I already have one with the same expiration date I'm waiting to use though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, needed a new beanie. Same price on Amazon, minus a few bucks. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
This actually worked out well for me. I've been trying to go for a compete NTSC Vita set, and have been trying to snag a copy of Minecraft on the cheap since it's just a download code in the case. I named to find a nice looking copy for $3 shipped, so that's one less thing to worry about

Recently got an Xbox One X and assumed that Max Payne 3 would be included in the list of BC games. I assumed wrong. I bought it with the coupon and didn't realize til after that I can't play it...

Oh well, it was only $2.75.

I saw that coupon earlier and used it to buy 3 OG Xbox games: XIII, Lord of the Rings Return of the King, and Star Wars Episode III: Return of the Sith for $11.12.

Recently got an Xbox One X and assumed that Max Payne 3 would be included in the list of BC games. I assumed wrong. I bought it with the coupon and didn't realize til after that I can't play it...

Oh well, it was only $2.75.
Keep it. It will probably join the list soon.

Thanks for the code. Don't want my backlog to get too big games wise so I got a $5 wall scroll for my living room.

I picked up some Japanese baseball games for the ps3. I don't know any Japanese, but for a couple of dollars I thought I'd give it a shot.

bread's done
Back