Cheap 4K, 3D, Bluray, And DVDs

Cloulien

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I recently found an awesome website onlythedisc.com. You can order just the disc you want like the 3d or the 4k disc. They have flat pricing and the shipping is free. I have already made and got several orders. All the discs I have received are in perfect condition. You should check it out if you are like me and are looking for a specific disc. 

Has anyone had trouble with shipping from this site? I ordered on Monday and received an order confirmation but no tracking number and they wont return my email...

I did not see an email on the website but they have a contact button for messenger but I have not had to use it. If you emailed a random email address that you got from an order email confirmation email or something then that might be why you got no reply. Most automated emails like that are not monitored. I have not had any troubles with my orders shipping from them. My orders did not ship with tracking information and I do not think they offer a tracking option that I saw when I was buying. I got my first order from them about 11 days after I ordered from them but that is also because all of my mail arrives late due to problems we have at my local post office and with our delivery man. I would give it until at least the following Monday before you get worried because it is only been 3 days.

This website and thread came up as an answer in one of the random surveys we recently conducted in the "How did you find us?" section. So we thought we would come and show you all some love for supporting us. Use code CHEAPASSGAMER for 10% off of your entire order at onlythedisc or use code ONLYTHEDISC to get 15% off of your order of digital movies at vifgam.

How long does it take for you to start having 4K/Blu-ray/DVD inventory of newly released discs?
Looking forward for you to have Batman and Batman Return 4K in stock!

This website and thread came up as an answer in one of the random surveys we recently conducted in the "How did you find us?" section. So we thought we would come and show you all some love for supporting us. Use code CHEAPASSGAMER for 10% off of your entire order at onlythedisc or use code ONLYTHEDISC to get 15% off of your order of digital movies at vifgam.

How long does it take for you to start having 4K/Blu-ray/DVD inventory of newly released discs?
Looking forward for you to have Batman and Batman Return 4K in stock!
We do not usually have things in stock before the street release date. It also depends on a lot of different and independent factors. We have a policy of not saying when we will have things in stock because gremlins will often interfere in our plans and we have no control over those delays. We would also advise everyone in hindsight that we do not recommend signing contracts that let your suppliers ship you things by gremlin air (youtube . com / watch ? v=6ZaEh4s1Iw4). Stock is always first come first served on the website and is sometimes random and in very limited supply relative to the very high demand for new releases. Keep checking the website and hopefully you will be able to catch one soon.

All good things must eventually come to an end. Our coupon codes ONLYTHEDISC and CHEAPASSGAMER will be going away soon. June 16th will be the last day to use them. So use them while you still can because time is running out. 

I'm not sure what's going on with this site but I ordered discs from them over a month ago and they never shipped :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back