Target Ad 4/7-4/13 BOGO 50% Off Select Video games.

None of these are worth $42.75 ($60+30=$90/2=$45-5%)... RE2 is $40 now at multiple retailers.  Spiderman has been $30 multiple times recently.  MLB the Show will probably be $40 within the next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump up prices to MSRP then offer a "deal" - oldest trick in the book! Include first party Nintendo games and then we'll talk. This is weak.

None of these are worth $42.75 ($60+30=$90/2=$45-5%)... RE2 is $40 now at multiple retailers. Spiderman has been $30 multiple times recently. MLB the Show will probably be $40 within the next month.
Could always try for the PM route with two of the same game, then return one of them. Get 25% off the PM price at least but that's pretty YMMV.

I don't know, isn't target pretty good about spreading out the savings when it comes to the return values listed on the reciepts?

Not a good deal at all. Gamestop literally just ran a B2G1 free last week and that still wasn't even a good deal. These games will be $20 on BF.

I'm not sure but can they fit more watermarks on that leaked ad for the coupon couple? The ad almost got in the way of seeing the watermarks

I'm assuming we expect Red Dead Redemption 2 to go back up to $60 for this sale next week, right? 

And can the same be said about Octopath Traveler at $45? That one isn't advertised in this week's ad, so wasn't sure if it's a sale price or a price drop. 

I have a $25 GC I'm deciding how to use, so if they DIDN'T revert in price, then $40+$45+$0-$25 = $60 for three pretty new games, which is pretty decent (whatever the third may end up being). 

Whoops, misread the deal. So anyway, if they don't drop that's $45 + ($40/2) - my $25GC = $40 for two newish games, still pretty good deal IF the prices don't go back up. 

I'm assuming we expect Red Dead Redemption 2 to go back up to $60 for this sale next week, right?

And can the same be said about Octopath Traveler at $45? That one isn't advertised in this week's ad, so wasn't sure if it's a sale price or a price drop.

I have a $25 GC I'm deciding how to use, so if they DIDN'T drop, then $40+$45+$0-$25 = $60 for three pretty new games, which is pretty decent (whatever the third may end up being).
It's buy one get one half off not buy 2 get 1 free.

It's buy one get one half off not buy 2 get 1 free.
Whoops, misread the deal, my bad – edited. Still effectively the same price per game after all is said and done, at least for me – just two games instead of three.

Any insight on pricing for those two? I'm pretty doubtful RDR2 will stay low, but maybe Octopath if I'm lucky.

Whoops, misread the deal, my bad – edited. Still effectively the same price per game after all is said and done, at least for me – just two games instead of three.

Any insight on pricing for those two? I'm pretty doubtful RDR2 will stay low, but maybe Octopath if I'm lucky.
RDR2 is in the ad for $59.99 (https://www.thecouponingcouple.com/target-weekly-ad-4-7-19/19/) so 100% chance that goes back up. Hard to say on octopath but it's possible it's not even included since it states select games, might get lucky with that one though since it's not first party

Come on man. Need step by step spoon fed instructions. Please numbered the steps for easy follow.

Else, provide instructions to build a time machine so we can jump to March 2020 and buy this years MLB at last years price forgoing this complex target prorated process.

In for target saying they don’t price match GS anymore
I just PMd them last week. Their handheld device automatically shows a list of competitors when they pull it up. It's just a matter of who you get when attempting to stack promos

I just bought Sekiro from Target. Wondering if there will be a sale for that game. I may have to keep this game sealed.

Come on man. Need step by step spoon fed instructions. Please numbered the steps for easy follow.

Else, provide instructions to build a time machine so we can jump to March 2020 and buy this years MLB at last years price forgoing this complex target prorated process.
You remember back in the day (2013) when you were trying to say Sony PS4 sucked and was dangerous for having pointed edges? Which led you to decide the Xbox One was safer and better for your kids. Good ol days.

Anyways this BOGO50%OFF is moot if switch titles are excluded.

If I order 2 $80 games with the b1g1 50% how much would I be paying if I return/cancel one? $60?

Last time I cancelled two games and kept 1 during b2g1 free, they charged tax for more than one game hopefully it updates once the game ships

I’m using the Target app and plan to buy sekiro and cancel shenmue 3. If I cancel shenmue 3 after I pick up sekiro, will they refund me the correct amount to where I’m getting sekiro for $45?

bread's done
Back