- - - - -

eShop Checker/ Switch Hellblade $14.05

#1 waffulls   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

waffulls

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:20 PM

Hellblade is $14.05 on the Mexican eShop now. $29.99 on US eShop. For those familiar with the Hollow Knight deal it's the same process here.

Change your region here

https://accounts.nin...om/profile/edit

Check eShop prices here

http://eshop-checker.xyz/beta/#/

#2 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1140 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:24 PM

¿Dónde está la biblioteca?

#3 wratih9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:27 PM

Damn that’s a great price for it.

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

#4 oldforerunner  

oldforerunner

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

Hellblade is $14.05 on the Mexican eShop now. $29.99 on US eShop. For those familiar with the Hollow Knight deal it's the same process here.

Change your region here

https://accounts.nin...om/profile/edit

Check eShop prices here

http://eshop-checker.xyz/beta/#/

Cabron!

#5 waffulls   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

waffulls

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:51 PM

Also make sure you don't have any eShop credit on your main account or you will not be able to purchase stuff when you switch regions. If I see any other deals I'll post them here.

#6 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2581 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:15 PM

Also make sure you don't have any eShop credit on your main account or you will not be able to purchase stuff when you switch regions. If I see any other deals I'll post them here.

What about the gold coins? Do they stay or reset?

Every time I visit Mexico I always clear my credit first. Never thought to look at the gold coins, and since I have a bunch atm..

#7 waffulls   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

waffulls

Posted 03 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

What about the gold coins? Do they stay or reset?

Every time I visit Mexico I always clear my credit first. Never thought to look at the gold coins, and since I have a bunch atm..

You accumulate separate gold coins for whatever region you switch to. They stay there.

#8 DarthPwner  

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:14 PM

Can you buy it? I don't have the option to purchase it there on the MX eshop...

#9 waffulls   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

waffulls

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:44 PM

Can you buy it? I don't have the option to purchase it there on the MX eshop...

If you can't buy it now, it'll go live on release. Gris was the same way and I think it was $3-4 instead of $20.

#10 Necremis   Vampire Killer CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Necremis

Posted 11 April 2019 - 03:59 PM

I'm going to bump this, cause I bought it today from the Mexican store, it works, thanks for the alert OP.  It was like $14 and some change, I had some gold from that Hollow Knight deal, about 33 gold coins I believe, so don't forget to use those if you did that deal too.

269.99 Mexican Peso equals
14.32 United States Dollar

#11 7String   Adam Howard CAG Veteran   237 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:07 PM

Call me a puss but I am afraid to mess I nintendo eshop ..... i dont want to lose anything by manipulating their carts, because nintendo is very loose until the point of being strict,- then you’ll see a real hell blade lol

But thanks for the idea OP, some people willing to risk it obviously appreciate it even more... :)

#12 Madzane  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 04:52 PM

How’s the port?

#13 waffulls   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

waffulls

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:42 PM

Call me a puss but I am afraid to mess I nintendo eshop ..... i dont want to lose anything by manipulating their carts, because nintendo is very loose until the point of being strict,- then you’ll see a real hell blade lol

But thanks for the idea OP, some people willing to risk it obviously appreciate it even more... :)

I've bought about 6 games from the mex eshop with zero issue. Don't forget to use a zip code from a tax free state if you're buying in the US.

#14 DarthPwner  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:05 PM

Seconded on the safety from MEX eshop. Saved hundreds already buying stuff cheaper there

#15 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2581 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:07 PM

Biggest thing to worry about is the CC fees you may get when you travel abroad.. I don’t when I go to Mexico, not sure about UK though.
Going to have to look at the UK sale tonight and check conversion rates and see if chase has a fee there.

#16 7String   Adam Howard CAG Veteran   237 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:51 AM

Seconded on the safety from MEX eshop. Saved hundreds already buying stuff cheaper there

darth, like hundred since wii 1 or since buying the switch ??!!

Thx

#17 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2581 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:05 AM

darth, like hundred since wii 1 or since buying the switch ??!!

Thx

I could easily see him meaning since buying a Switch.. There has been a few games that were $15+ cheaper on Mex's eShop.

I know I picked up a few that way, Messenger I think was like $6ish.. Stardew Valley is constantly about $7 there.

#18 DarthPwner  

Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:06 AM

Since buying the Switch! It's probably at around a little more than a hundred and fifty bucks. I have caught a lot of deals that aren't always listed here. I'm usually checking the Switch deals reddit.

#19 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   865 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:32 AM

Since buying the Switch! It's probably at around a little more than a hundred and fifty bucks. I have caught a lot of deals that aren't always listed here. I'm usually checking the Switch deals reddit.

$150 for the switch? I purchased a switch on craigslist for $350 with an account that had a few digital games (odyssey, zelda, skyrim, world of final fantasy, mario rabbids, diablo 3 and a few others). Thought it was a good deal but I think I would rather have a $150 switch:)

#20 DarthPwner  

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:17 AM

$150 for the switch? I purchased a switch on craigslist for $350 with an account that had a few digital games (odyssey, zelda, skyrim, world of final fantasy, mario rabbids, diablo 3 and a few others). Thought it was a good deal but I think I would rather have a $150 switch:)

No, I meant how much I have saved buying games from the MX eshop lol!