All $5.29 Gaming items at Amazon (TRU)

I need to get a Sega Genesis so I can buy this and play it.

B00004YUQQ.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hooters Road Trip, alright! I snatched up three of them so I could trade with some fellow CAGs. :lol:

Cool link, thanks Cheapy. I just wish it was Pokemon Gold and not Silver that was on sale.

damn i want these but i'm 2 cheap to pay $20.66 shipped for both of them...... Anyone got and discount codes? Oh well i dont need more crap on my computer desk anyway...... :roll:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008YSH5/ref=ord_cart_shr/102-3392251-1192921?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG&v=glance

B00008YSH5.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008QJ0X/ref=ord_cart_shr/102-3392251-1192921?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG&v=glance

B00008QJ0X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

EDIT: ok i'm weak i caved in and bought the Simpsons set $11.96 shipped. Shipping puts a real damper on this parade as they charge more for shipping than the actual item and they dont give you a multiple items break.... Still cool though and will look good on my toy covered desk. ;)

how much is shipping for a 5.29 ps2 game? i don't use amazon, but i could use the burger king/amazon fantastic 4 1 dollar cards.

What's some good items (anything, not just games) for filler? Like to bring your total amount over the minimum to qualify for shipping.... any good $ 1 or $2 items?

thx for posting... much more convenient now.

I am SO very tempted by that Evil Dead. I know it's not too great, but I want it more for collection purposes than anything else.

fucking shipping kills it though. It's nearly as much as the fucking game!

Thanks Cheapy, i got my old school simpsons set today, it talks, i didnt notice that when i ordered. I'm happy with it even if they look a lil different than they do today.

Lots of stuff still available i'm fighting myself not to get that Smeagul now. :whistle2:#

Turok: Evolution (Rate it)
PlayStation2
ESRB: Rating Pending
Usually ships in 24 hours
List Price: $49.99
Price: $5.29
You Save: $44.70 (89%)

:rofl:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I need to get a Sega Genesis so I can buy this and play it.

B00004YUQQ.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that game was a pretty good platformer for the NES. i mean,. . . i didn't buy it. . . it was my sisters. . . [holds head in shame]

[quote name='sabin23']What's some good items (anything, not just games) for filler? Like to bring your total amount over the minimum to qualify for shipping.... any good $ 1 or $2 items?[/QUOTE]

http://www.filleritem.com/

should help, if you still care.

http://gameboy.ign.com/articles/630/630016p1.html

An article just recently put up over at IGN, with access to the review.

It's a pretty fun game that keeps all of the spirit of the big versions, and even still allows for custom tag creation. The graphics are running off of the same engine (though fine-tuned) as the GBA Tony Hawks, with a cel-shading effect layer which looks pretty slick. If I've had any problems with the game, it's that there is some slowdown when there are a lot of cops on your tail; and spraying some full circle tags with the d-pad might wear down your thumb a bit.

Basically, if the Escher-perspective of the Tony Hawks doesn't chap your ass, and you liked the console versions of Jet Set, you should give this a try.

It's a fun game, I picked it up at the CC sale last year and it's similar to the Tony Hawk games but with rollerblades and grafitti (I know there's more to it than that, I'm just trying to compare it as simply as possible). It's a nice portable version of the great Dreamcast game.

Damn, I just ordered a whole bunch of crap from Amazon the other day. I'd get this if there was free shipping, but only for $25 and over, and I have nothing else to buy...

I'm surprised. After watching the gameplay videos I ordered it. I didn't think it'd sound or look as good as it does.

Ninja Five-O looks pretty damn sexy too.

[quote name='alongx']Damn, I just ordered a whole bunch of crap from Amazon the other day. I'd get this if there was free shipping, but only for $25 and over, and I have nothing else to buy...[/QUOTE]

No free shipping even at $25+. This is being sold by TRU through Amazon.

I ordered it along with Evil Dead: Hail to the King.

I wanted Evil Dead last week, but shipping killed it. But the shipping cost is more bearable with two items.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone know of a good retailer with Ninja Five-0 ?[/QUOTE]

I think you're stuck with private sellers on this one. The game came out over two years ago, and had a small production run. It's hard to find even a pre-owned copy out there from a retailer. Well worth whatever effort is needed to snag one though.

Great. Of course I see this two days after I paid $14 for a complete used copy. At least it is OOS now the copy I got was in great condition.

As for Ninja Five-O, I found that in a Fred Meyer (now Smith's Marketplace in Utah) the same day for near retail price $27. Given it is rare and the game was sealed, I decided to drop the money on it.

There are about three Fred Meyers in my area, and they all have Ninja Five-O's. In fact, I recently picked up a sealed copy of Bangai-O for the Dreamcast just last month from one of them.

bread's done
Back