- - - - -

GameStop Spring Sale Ad 4/7-4/20 Now Live.

#61 kobeisgod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   806 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

kobeisgod

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:11 AM

I noticed Persistence for PSVR is $15.97. Is this the lowest price it's been?

#62 Sugarbeats  

Sugarbeats

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:20 AM

Local store actually had 6 copies of the NNK 2 premium ed, I caved in for 2. It's a nice Steelbook!

#63 c0m  

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:48 AM

Is the 50% trade in only for games or does a console trade in count as well?

#64 johnston306   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   789 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

johnston306

Posted 09 April 2019 - 12:04 PM

Is the 50% trade in only for games or does a console trade in count as well?

Games, Dualshock 4s, and standard X1 controllers
  • c0m likes this

#65 Kretical   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   25 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Kretical

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:15 PM

Ni no kuni II premium edition is $20. Double the price but it comes with a steelbook

I will definitely be picking this one up this week.  Thanks for the heads up!

#66 Churchbus   Squirtin out both ends CAGiversary!   156 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Churchbus

Posted 09 April 2019 - 02:10 PM

I saw God of War went to $30 after being $40 for a while.  Is this a sale (same at Target and Amazon) or the new MSRP?

#67 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4192 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:50 PM

I saw God of War went to $30 after being $40 for a while.  Is this a sale (same at Target and Amazon) or the new MSRP?

If it's the new MSRP, no one told Best Buy.  It's still $40 there.  So this might just be a sale where Target and Amazon are price matching right now.

#68 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1743 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:15 PM

The move controller dock should charge PS3 and PS4 moves right?

#69 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:53 PM

The move controller dock should charge PS3 and PS4 moves right?

PS3 move controllers use a mini-B port to charge and PS4 move controllers use a micro USB port to charge, so it depends.

#70 areobee401   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

areobee401

Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:23 PM

NVM

#71 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7220 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:57 PM

When I got home today, my new copies of vanilla Ni No Kuni II for PS4 and Scribblenauts Mega Pack for Xbox One were waiting for me.  Both were non-gutted.  $10 each is good for me right now since I found out the day after I ordered them that I would have to pay a large federal tax bill this time, and I'm also getting too old to give a damn about a steelbook and all that random crap they put into the premium edition of Ni No Kuni to justify the higher price (stares at so-called "collector's editions" from the GameCube, PS2, and original Xbox eras).

I've been playing Scribblenauts Unlimited on my 3DS during lunch hours, so I look forward to replaying it on Xbox One on the big screen.  And I've beaten Scribblenauts Unmasked before on the Wii U, and it was loads of fun summoning Pre-Crisis DC Comics characters in the game (screw the New 52), so I'm pretty excited about my purchase!  :bouncy:

#72 Ric Flair   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   235 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Ric Flair

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:39 AM

Extra 50% trade credit apply to cash trades, or strictly store credit?

#73 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:46 AM

Extra 50% trade credit apply to cash trades, or strictly store credit?

Strictly store credit

#74 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:53 AM

I have an Xbox One S that I never use. Is now the best time to unload it?

Just curious...why don't you use it? Disappointing performance or something else? Currently deciding between a One S and One X, but waiting for a good X bundle to come down to $399 so I can PM at Best Buy (don't want the Fallout 76 bundle at all).

#75 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7220 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:45 AM

Just curious...why don't you use it? Disappointing performance or something else? Currently deciding between a One S and One X, but waiting for a good X bundle to come down to $399 so I can PM at Best Buy (don't want the Fallout 76 bundle at all).

I don't have a 4K TV (or much extra income), so the decision to get a One S was pretty easy for me.  I just needed a system that I could use to play all these free games that Bing Rewards and Games With Gold keeps sending my way.

#76 Mufasa47   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   173 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:50 AM

I have an X. The S was actually really good and runs better then the x does. Some games make the X run pretty loud (fallout 76). If you don't have either the X is the way to go if you've got a nice tv and want the best xbox experience but it doesn't make the games more fun so you're not missing much with the S.

#77 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 01:50 PM

I have an X. The S was actually really good and runs better then the x does. Some games make the X run pretty loud (fallout 76). If you don't have either the X is the way to go if you've got a nice tv and want the best xbox experience but it doesn't make the games more fun so you're not missing much with the S.

Was tempted to trade my Scorpio X in during this promotion for a new X. The Scorpio has some fan noise during certain games. It seemed, anecdotally, like that was rare, but your comment has me second-guessing a tradeup if I'll just encounter fan noise again ... balls.

#78 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14573 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:27 PM

Was tempted to trade my Scorpio X in during this promotion for a new X. The Scorpio has some fan noise during certain games. It seemed, anecdotally, like that was rare, but your comment has me second-guessing a tradeup if I'll just encounter fan noise again ... balls.

I’m saving my Scorpio X to either trade towards the next XBox or to sell on Amazon towards it, whichever is greater/easier. I still have the original box & controller.

#79 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4337 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:25 PM

I'd love a good bundle or a better sale on the One X. I just have the original Xbox One and I never played it due to having PS4 Pros as well. I am sure for a lot of games it isn't a huge deal, but I have convinced myself that everything runs very poorly on the original Xbox One now and am afraid to buy any multiplatform games on Xbox One over PS4. The lack of exclusives on the One also makes it really hard to want to spend the money to upgrade to the One X since my OG One isn't even worth trading in at this point. 

#80 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:19 PM

I’m saving my Scorpio X to either trade towards the next XBox or to sell on Amazon towards it, whichever is greater/easier. I still have the original box & controller.

Thought about doing that too re: new new Xbox. My Scorpio sounded like a goddam jet during red dead 2, but improved after a service request with msoft. Still a bit of noise though and it drives me crazy, lol.

#81 sorabora  

sorabora

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:57 PM

I wonder if its a real extra 50% TiC or if its their "up to 50%" that's only 30% or 40% plus PUR

Do we know if this is the case?

#82 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:49 PM

I'd love a good bundle or a better sale on the One X. I just have the original Xbox One and I never played it due to having PS4 Pros as well. I am sure for a lot of games it isn't a huge deal, but I have convinced myself that everything runs very poorly on the original Xbox One now and am afraid to buy any multiplatform games on Xbox One over PS4. The lack of exclusives on the One also makes it really hard to want to spend the money to upgrade to the One X since my OG One isn't even worth trading in at this point. 

Yeah, I would pretty much only want the Xbox for Game Pass and certain Backwards Compatible titles. I must have a really good upscaling 4K TV, cause my Base PS4 games look fantastic and when I briefly had a One X, there wasn't a $500 difference to me, comparing the same title on both systems on the same TV. I am sure on some really great 4K games, like RDR2, the difference is more noticeable. Sounds like the S will do me just fine, though I am a bit concerned that DF regularly reports it as the last option behind the other 3 consoles when it comes to new game releases/PQ/performance.

I'd like the X if possible, just cause I do have a 4K TV but sounds like the S may be ok for my needs. I have a very big backlog of PS4 titles, and they look really good on my new TV. Really just want the Xbox for Game Pass, BC, and perhaps to fill in here or there on a new release that really shines on the X (like DMC V). I got a chance to play Sekiro on a One X and I was a bit disappointed...the image was soft and didn't look very different from my PS4 version. This may also be due to From Software...as this is their visual style. I shouldn't have been expecting the graphics of Metro Exodus or Rise of the Tomb Raider or something.

I don't have a 4K TV (or much extra income), so the decision to get a One S was pretty easy for me.  I just needed a system that I could use to play all these free games that Bing Rewards and Games With Gold keeps sending my way.

Yeah, the Rewards program is great. I need to get more into that.

#83 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:35 PM

Do we know if this is the case?

Its a real 50%. 70% with Elite Pro. However, they tanked a bunch of the values

#84 PiiU  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:27 PM

I might dump my switch for $200.  Deactivate my account from the system and save it when a new model comes out soon. 

#85 aircobra   The Wind CAGiversary!   3092 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:19 PM

I might dump my switch for $200. Deactivate my account from the system and save it when a new model comes out soon.

Should have done it when you could get $300.

#86 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14573 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:26 PM

If you want the Gold/Ultimate versions of Division 2, those are $10 off currently also.

#87 Dgaart   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2019 - 11:34 PM

Picked up Deracine and Ni No Kuni 2. Their 4 for 20 used games 9.99 and under sale was still going on too. Picked up Dishonored 2, Metal Gear Solid Phanton Pain, Super Paper Mario for Wii, Mass Effect Andromeda and a few weird ones like Earth Defense Force 4.1 and Rad Rodgers.

Edit: The new games were still sealed and the old ones all still had cases, some even were Day One editions with unburnt codes. The 4 for 20 was in-store only.

#88 Adhiman  

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:25 PM

Damn there was a B2G1? I always miss out :(

#89 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8691 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 14 April 2019 - 04:12 AM

25% off $100 in collectibles is now Live.

Grabbed the new Marvel Legends Ant-man helmet for $75 after 25%. Had to add anlther item to bring it over 99.99 so added a Pop figure.

#90 HDShadow   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   563 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2019 - 06:27 AM

25% off $100 in collectibles is now Live.

Grabbed the new Marvel Legends Ant-man helmet for $75 after 25%. Had to add anlther item to bring it over 99.99 so added a Pop figure.

I'm upset. The Cap shield was available up until this sale started.