Staples (B&M) GC's @ 20% off, 4/7-4/14 ... incl Xbox, Subway, Petco, etc

Cornelius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Wow, has the last deal that includes the word "staples" really been in 2017???

For 1 week, save 20% on the following GC's @ Staples B&M-only (aka in-store):

• Xbox
  • Subway
  • Petco
  • Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Panera

5T3qdU6.jpg

Small print only says ...

Valid 4/7/19-4/13/19. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. See store for details.
... so I'm uncertain if there's a purchase limit, since clicking "Offer Details" just shows all 1500+ GC's available from the website. There might be a purchase limit, but I think the hardest part, at this point, is to find a Staples with the GC's still in-stock. Happy Hunting! :D/

Just bought a $25 card for $20 no problem. I know there will be people that buy multiples of these but I am not a big digital gamer and mostly just bought it to get a discount on the Cuphead DLC.

A manager scanned all the gift cards and only those 5 in the ad were 20% off. The Xbox one is the $25 gift card, I didn't have him try Gold. But Gamestop, PSN, Target, Dominos, Amazon, etc, none of them worked. 

Has anyone been asked to show ID to buy one of these gift cards at Staples? I bought one Xbox GC on Monday with no problems. On Friday I decided to get another, but went to a different store. Staples wouldn't sell it to me unless I showed them ID. I thought it was really strange.

I love this site even when I’m not necessarily looking for gaming stuff. I picked up four Petco gift cards for my fur kids. Thanks op!

I went today and they had a sign on the gift cards clarifying the sale and what was included. Also got to witness a lady trying to argue with the manager to try and buy more then the limit of ten each. But the ones I got rang up without issue!

Panera 20% off? I should've gotten my keester in there!

Them salads aren't cheap, yo!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back