CAGcast #586: Say My Name!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Shazam, Operencia: The Stolen Sun, classic hockey games, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 12 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh! For $80 dollars off your first month of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com/cagcast80 and enter cagcast80!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Nicky Romero & NERVO - Like Home (Original Mix)
Outro - Where's the Beef

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a long time since I commented so I just wanted to stop by and say I still listen to every episode and you guys are still awesome.  Thank you for helping make my commute a little better each week.

Also, I will never get tired of Wombat and Ship making fun of Cheapy matching against kids in table tennis.  It's almost like I can see Wombat's sly smile through the speakers, love it!

Hey CagOffs:

There were 2 Captain Marvel movies this year where no one says the phrase "Captain Marvel".

Thoughts?

Wombat kept saying how he's the nicest of the cohosts as a Twitter user.

FALSE. He's the only one of the three to have blocked me. Fake news.

Cheapy, have you considered AMC A List? I used Movie pass in the past when it was good and I considered going with Sinemia but I ended up going with AMC A list instead. I do wish A List could be used at any movie theater but it works without any problems and I don't see it being canceled or getting worst like the others.

For everyone here, the issue with these working conditions is on management and executives, and it is that profit driven decision making that results in the working conditions. And that all of it is preventable. But as long as it's hand waved away with "profit" nothing will change. Which is why it's wrong.

bread's done
Back