36 (100%)
Sale Page

Cross Buy

:ps4: :ps3: :vita: The Bridge - $1.99 - 80% Off

PS4

Almost There: The Platformer - $5.99 - 40% Off

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - $19.79 - 67% Off

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition - $26.39 - 67% Off

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition - $32.99 - 67% Off - Includes ACIII Remastered

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition - $39.59 - 67% Off - Includes ACIII Remastered

Call of Cthulhu - $35.99 - 40% Off

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - $23.99 - 40% Off

Drowning - $1.79 - 40% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online: Collection - $24.99 - 50% Off

Genesis Alpha One - $17.99 - 40% Off

Hello Neighbor - $17.99 - 40% Off

Hello Neighbor Hide and Seek - $17.99 - 40% Off

Just Cause 4 Standard Edition - $29.99 - 50% Off

Just Cause 4 Digital Deluxe Edition - $34.99 - 50% Off

Just Cause 4 Gold Edition - $44.99 - 50% Off

Killing Floor 2 - $9.89 - 67% Off

The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - $27.99 - 30% Off

Life is Strange 2: Episode 1 - $3.99 - 50% Off

Masquerada: Songs and Shadows - $9.99 - 50% Off

Metro Exodus - $44.99 - 25% Off

Metro Exodus Gold Edition - $63.74 - 25% Off

Omen of Sorrow - $27.49 - 45% Off

Planet Rix-13 - $2.99 - 40% Off

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal - $27.99 - 30% Off

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Tailor-Made Edition - $34.99 - 30% Off

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $29.99 - 50% Off

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition - $44.99 - 50% Off

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe Edition - $34.99 - 50% Off

Slime Rancher - $11.99 - 40% Off

Sonic Forces Digital Standard Edition - $17.99 - 40% Off

South Park: The Fractured but Whole - $14.99 - 75% Off

South Park: The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition - $22.49 - 75% Off

South Park: The Video Game Collection - $31.99 - 60% Off

Spyro + Crash Remastered Game Bundle - $49.49 - 34% Off

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% Off

Steel Rats - $3.99 - 80% Off

Steel Rats Deluxe Edition - $4.79 - 80% Off

Stellaris: Console Edition - $29.99 - 25% Off

Stellaris: Console Edition Deluxe Edition - $44.99 - 25% Off

Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! - $24.99 - 50% Off

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - $49.79 - 17% Off

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Gold Edition - $79.99 - 20% Off

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Ultimate Edition - $95.99 - 20% Off

Tumblestone - $4.99 - 80% Off

Vampyr - $23.99 - 60% Off

Yakuza Kiwami 2 - $24.99 - 50% Off

PSVR - :ps4: = Playable w/o PSVR

:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - $35.99 - 40% Off

:ps4: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Deluxe Edition - $63.74 - 25% Off

Creed: Rise to Glory - $14.99 - 50% Off

Killing Floor: Incursion - $9.99 - 50% Off

Kingdom of Blades - $5.99 - 40% Off

PS4 Add-ons

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Legacy of the First Blade - $14.99 - 40% Off

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Season Pass - $23.99 - 40% Off

Assassin's Creed Origins - Season Pass - $23.99 - 40% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online - 1500 Crowns - $11.99 - 20% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online - 3000 Crowns - $18.74 - 25% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online - 5500 Crowns - $27.99 - 30% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online - 14000 Crowns - $64.99 - 35% Off

The Elder Scrolls Online - 21000 Crowns - $89.99 - 40% Off

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass - $17.99 - 40% Off

Have a good weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am baffled by Sony's thinking lately.  At about the same time they dropped free PS3 and Vita games, they also stopped making sale prices for PS+ subscribers enticing.  My sub ran out this month and nothing has enticed me to resub.  The Playstation Plus page on the Store looks just pathetic lately.

It worries me.  I love my Playstation stuff, but they seem to just be getting too confident in their lead again, like they did during the PS2 into PS3 era.

Between this and the weekly sale, a few games have dipped down to my typical price range. I guess I'll have to figure out if I'm more in the mood for an NHL game or Elder Scrolls MMO to pair with Taiko. 

Gah, wish Division 2 was around $40, might have bit on it. Very interested in trying it.

I know, too soon given it's release, but I guess that goes to show it's doing decent.

Thanks for the usual update FT.

Some new deals:

Cross Buy

:ps3: :vita: Alien Breed - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 4/30

:ps4: :vita: Dragooned - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 4/26

PS4

Deiland - $9.74 - 35% Off - $8.24 - 45% Off - Ends 5/20

Earth Atlantis - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/23

Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 5/1

Slime-san: Superslime Edition - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 5/1

Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition: The Card Warriors - $3.99 - 50% Off - $3.19 - 60% Off - Ends 5/1

Vaporum - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/29

PS3

Alien Breed Trilogy - $6.89 - 70% Off - Ends 4/30

Worms - $3.89 - 70% Off - Ends 4/30

Worms Crazy Golf - $2.99 - 70% Off - Ends 4/30

Worms Revolution - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 4/30

Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 4/30

Here are the freebies:

Add-ons

The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame - Galactic Adventures Character & Level Pack - Free

One Piece WOrld Seeker - Raid Suit - Free

Themes

Path to Mnemosyne Theme - Free

God of War: Anniversary Avatars - Free

Some other notable releases:

Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics - $19.99

Arcade Archives NeoGeo Samurai Shodown V Special - $7.99

:ps4: :vita:

God’s Trigger - $14.99

:vita: Nurse Love Syndrome - $39.99

Our World is Ended - $59.99

Overcooked! 2 - Season Pass - $19.99

Truberbrook - $29.99

It's always the same overpriced AAAs when there are so many indies that never price drop. Now that PS5's gonna be backwards compatible I expect reasonable sales on all kinds of PS4 games, like there were for PS3 games earlier this gen.

This sale is pretty pathetic. Why can't they mix in some older titles too or something?

This sale is pretty pathetic. Why can't they mix in some older titles too or something?
Especially when every other Spring sale going on right now is much better. I'll probably end up getting Masquerada: Songs and Shadows since I've seen it go on sale a few times and it grew on me but I was expecting a much bigger catalog to pick from.

This sale looks like Sony wiped a part of their ass that hasn't been reached in a long time during a months-long bout of the same diarrhea.

We waited all month for this? The only one on my wishlist is Call of Cthulhu, but it's still way more than I'm willing to spend at this point. I'm annoyed because my wishlist has been capped off at 100 items, but I keep finding new stuff to add (and nothing I want ever goes on sale), so now I have to keep my own separate list. What kind of stupid idea is it to cap off a store's wishlist?

For any trophy hunters, Drowning ($1.79) is a really short, barebones experience about depression, but an easy enough plat with a guide.

Thanks, Frisky, for typing it up...

Why doesnt the AC season pass ever get disounted by the same percentage as the main game and other editions?
Happens all the time with the DLC unfortunately. I've been hoping for 2 years for a sale on the Nioh season pass, especially since the complete edition keeps getting sales

I am baffled by Sony's thinking lately. At about the same time they dropped free PS3 and Vita games, they also stopped making sale prices for PS+ subscribers enticing. My sub ran out this month and nothing has enticed me to resub. The Playstation Plus page on the Store looks just pathetic lately.

It worries me. I love my Playstation stuff, but they seem to just be getting too confident in their lead again, like they did during the PS2 into PS3 era.
I said this back in 2014 and I was buried with eye rolling emojis. Following the Sony redemption with the perfectly designed and stable ps3 slim and ps+/myriad amazing sales, the launch ps4's build quality was horrible (bad thermal paste, jet engine volume fans) and the software launched with so many missing and incomplete features - oh and not to mention the number of bugs and hard and soft crashes. Kotaku even reported a year or two later that Sony secretly redisgned the original ps4 and put it under the same sku...disgusting.

Meanwhile they were bragging about sales numbers and how they were better than MS. Now Ms is FAR more consumer friendly. They will probably win next Gen and then become overly cocky again lol.

Same thing happened with Nintendo and the DS/Wii - that's how we got the Wii U (lel) and the piss poor 3ds launch; MS cocky with 360's success so come Xb1 announcement, they're the laughing stock of E3. Either these guys never learn, or us gamers never do.

Flash sale? More like trash sale amirite

Actually, this Masquerada game looks interesting. I’ve never heard of it. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

Happens all the time with the DLC unfortunately. I've been hoping for 2 years for a sale on the Nioh season pass, especially since the complete edition keeps getting sales
They punish you if you buy a game early now. You get the shaft when it comes to season passes, dlc, pre-order dlc.

That's why I don't buy games till the GOTY, Complete ect edition. Usually you get the game and season pass, all pre-order dlc for like 70% off while the people who bought the game early get left holding a empty paper bag with no discounts.

The trade off is I end up being about 6 months to year behind gaming on everyone else.. Hard to beat Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold for $33 5 months after release vs buying a standard retail copy early.

I said this back in 2014 and I was buried with eye rolling emojis. Following the Sony redemption with the perfectly designed and stable ps3 slim and ps+/myriad amazing sales, the launch ps4's build quality was horrible (bad thermal paste, jet engine volume fans) and the software launched with so many missing and incomplete features - oh and not to mention the number of bugs and hard and soft crashes. Kotaku even reported a year or two later that Sony secretly redisgned the original ps4 and put it under the same sku...disgusting.

Meanwhile they were bragging about sales numbers and how they were better than MS. Now Ms is FAR more consumer friendly. They will probably win next Gen and then become overly cocky again lol.

Same thing happened with Nintendo and the DS/Wii - that's how we got the Wii U (lel) and the piss poor 3ds launch; MS cocky with 360's success so come Xb1 announcement, they're the laughing stock of E3. Either these guys never learn, or us gamers never do.
How'd you say it here in 2014 if you started posting here in 2018?

They punish you if you buy a game early now. You get the shaft when it comes to season passes, dlc, pre-order dlc.

That's why I don't buy games till the GOTY, Complete ect edition. Usually you get the game and season pass, all pre-order dlc for like 70% off while the people who bought the game early get left holding a empty paper bag with no discounts.
The trade off is I end up being about 6 months to year behind gaming on everyone else.. Hard to beat Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold for $33 5 months after release vs buying a standard retail copy early.

If I was content with digital I would definitely do the same. As it is, I'm one of those guys stuck on physical media for gaming as I just don't trust the shit I pay for will be there to download from a server 20 years from now. Half the time play the original and then trade off/buy the GOTY versions if the dlc is on disc to make sure I have that in the future. Wish I could go all in on digital, just cant bring myself to do it.

If I was content with digital I would definitely do the same. As it is, I'm one of those guys stuck on physical media for gaming as I just don't trust the shit I pay for will be there to download from a server 20 years from now. Half the time play the original and then trade off/buy the GOTY versions if the dlc is on disc to make sure I have that in the future. Wish I could go all in on digital, just cant bring myself to do it.
It's a lose lose situation this generation.

One of the reasons I have gone all digital on PS4 and Xbox 1, (still physical switch) is because most AAA discs are coasters on day one since most games have huge day one patches this generation. Nothing worse then having the disc and still have to download some crazy multi gig patch.

I see having the disc as useless if you don't have the game installed on a hard drive with all the patches installed.

So even if you have the disc in 20 years if you don't have the game on a hard drive with all the patches, you will most likely have a broken game.

I think having the game on a hard drive with the patches more valuable then having the disc, since games don't play off the disc this generation.

One of the reasons I have gone all digital on PS4 and Xbox 1, (still physical switch) is because most AAA discs are coasters on day one since most games have huge day one patches this generation. Nothing worse then having the disc and still have to download some crazy multi gig patch.

I see having the disc as useless if you don't have the game installed on a hard drive with all the patches installed.

So even if you have the disc in 20 years if you don't have the game on a hard drive with all the patches, you will most likely have a broken game.

I think having the game on a hard drive with the patches more valuable then having the disc, since games don't play off the disc this generation.
Remasters have made the playability of a lot of older games lackluster...older physical games are more for collection purposes nowadays.

Currently, physical games are really only ideal for retail discounts and resell...if you keep your games and don’t focus on being a CAG then digital convenience trumps discs for most people.

I brought Assassin’s creed odyssey steel book gold edition from Ubisoft for $54 Black Friday That was less than two months after it released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, realistically, what are the chances we get a similar or even better deal than this on AC Odyssey Gold this year? I would be back-logging it so not sure if I should pull the trigger now..

Is there anyway to have just the patches downloaded, without having to have the entire game installed?

I have an external 2 TB drive plus my internal 1TB drive. But I also have 72 physical games and there is no way I can keep all of those games installed on a permanent basis. If I could just have the patches downloaded, that would suite me fine.

Is there anyway to have just the patches downloaded, without having to have the entire game installed?

I have an external 2 TB drive plus my internal 1TB drive. But I also have 72 physical games and there is no way I can keep all of those games installed on a permanent basis. If I could just have the patches downloaded, that would suite me fine.
As far as I know, currently there is no way. I wish you could, but some of these patches are the almost the whole game.

Might want to get a 6,8 or 10TB to backup, you can get one between $80-$150.

Since you can't play from disc, I went digital.

I currently have like 550+ games on three hard drives for each of my 2 xbox x. And about 350 games on my PS4 Pro.

I also just bought this week a extra 8TB hard drive that I will use to keep all the xbox game pass and EA access games I do not own on.

So, realistically, what are the chances we get a similar or even better deal than this on AC Odyssey Gold this year? I would be back-logging it so not sure if I should pull the trigger now..
It seems like there are Ubisoft sales every month, so I wouldn't worry about that.

How'd you say it here in 2014 if you started posting here in 2018?
giphy.gif

bread's done
Back