CAGcast #588: GTA V Forever

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang discuss Cheapy’s New Orleans trip, Xbox E3 leaks, NPDs, 5 jobs, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 13 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys! Claim your trial offer at harrys.com/cag!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - SOFI TUKKER - Batshit (Denis First & Reznikov Remix) [Ultra Music]
Outro - Arid - Extra Dry (Get a Little Closer jingle)

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was Sony even mentioned this week?

Didn't "Days Gone"  get released this week?

I get they wouldn't have a chance to play it, but it's a pretty big release not to mention.

Just curious.

Maybe I missed it.

I was so triggered by that Jax ending I started boycotting Mortal Kombat since the 90’s when I bought the Super Nintendo one. I knew they were gonna use the word woke in 2019 so I’ve been pre-boycotting it for years.

I actually just bought mortal kombat X when it was $5, I still haven’t tried it yet.

I actually had heard nothing about the Jax thing until listening to the cag cast so then I had to go watch it to see, and I’m not sure how it triggers anyone except maybe if they are triggered by the word woke? *shrug*

You guys jokingly said this was a light switch week but I don't think it was.
There was the next installment in the Steamworld series (which I'm very disappointed in), the 4th BoxBoy game, first on switch (which is fantastic), and also Picross S3 (which is more Picross)

Good show like always, plan-o-grams for LYFE

For some reason, episodes 587 and 588 won’t show up for me. I’m stuck at 586. I use Apple Podcasts. Anyone else having this issue? I’ve tried refreshing, unsubbing and resubbing, ect...

It shows up when I search for it, but I don’t want to have two separate CAGcasts on my list...

For some reason, episodes 587 and 588 won’t show up for me. I’m stuck at 586. I use Apple Podcasts. Anyone else having this issue? I’ve tried refreshing, unsubbing and resubbing, ect...

It shows up when I search for it, but I don’t want to have two separate CAGcasts on my list...
I have the same problem with Google Podcasts on android. I had to listen to these episodes on Spotify.

Any chance you three could do an end of the CAGcast episode ‘Avengers: Endgame” spoilercast which could include your personal reviews of the film, Spoilers(obviously) as well as problems you had with the movie and/or plot mistakes you found? ~Thanks!

bread's done
Back