Have Multiple 2 AMC Black Tickets plus 2 Large Drinks and 1 Large Popcorn (SOLD OUT!)

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
AMC Combos:

Includes 2 Free AmC Black Tickets, 2 Large Drinks, and 1 Large Popcorn (expires 06/30/2020)

Everything on the combo voucher must be used at once. so 2 tickets and 2 drinks and 1 popcorn will be used at once. cant be split up.

These are digital coupons that can be used on your phone or printing them off. Printing them shouldnt be required though.

Want $9 Paypal ff or $9 Amazon each set or 3 sets for $25

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the black ticket good for?

Black ticket can be used on any movie any day any time but only covers the standard viewings. If you want to see a movie in Imax or 3D then it will cover the price of a regular ticket and then you would pay the diffrence for the IMAX or 3D. But if its a standard showing it will cover the full price.

I'll buy a set off you but if the theater refuses them will you refund me? Lol. Apparently since a lot of AMCs switched to reserved only seating people are having problems with using these. Shoot me a PM

I am interested! I don't frequent AMC theatres, but is a showing marked "Digital" on the website considered a standard screening? All of the showtimes for my nearest AMC are marked 3D or just "Digital."

I want a set of these for only 9 bucks thats a steal. PM me if you still have more.

Thank you for your quick service last night!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back