- - - - -

Are you into cars?

#31 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   1151 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2019 - 03:18 AM

get bumpy

#32 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   1151 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 December 2019 - 05:05 AM

bump

#33 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   1151 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 February 2020 - 03:22 AM

bump

#34 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2209 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 15 March 2020 - 03:31 AM

I bought a new car yesterday: 2020 Tesla Model 3.  So much fun to drive.

XzouKEz.png

#35 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   1151 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2020 - 03:12 PM

I bought a new car yesterday: 2020 Tesla Model 3.  So much fun to drive.

XzouKEz.png

Awesome!

Favorite thing about it so far?

#36 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2209 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 15 March 2020 - 04:52 PM

Awesome!

Favorite thing about it so far?

Autopilot for sure.  It can pretty much drive itself on highways and interstates.  Before I bought it, I test-drove a couple of other cars to see where their similar tech was at (Toyota Corolla, Ford Fusion), and neither of them came close: either unable to read the lane markers half the time and constantly disengaging as a result, or constantly swerving from one edge of the lane to the other.  The Tesla autopilot keeps the car nice and centered, and rarely has trouble figuring out where the lane markers are.

Also love how the car just takes off instantly.  In two seconds flat, you go from completely stopped at a stoplight, to all the way back up to the speed limit.

#37 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   1151 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2020 - 04:47 AM

thanks for sharing your insight!

Autopilot for sure.  It can pretty much drive itself on highways and interstates.  Before I bought it, I test-drove a couple of other cars to see where their similar tech was at (Toyota Corolla, Ford Fusion), and neither of them came close: either unable to read the lane markers half the time and constantly disengaging as a result, or constantly swerving from one edge of the lane to the other.  The Tesla autopilot keeps the car nice and centered, and rarely has trouble figuring out where the lane markers are.

Also love how the car just takes off instantly.  In two seconds flat, you go from completely stopped at a stoplight, to all the way back up to the speed limit.

#38 RunForest   That dude from that movie CAG in Training   9 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

RunForest

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:12 AM

Sounds too good to be true, but you almost convinced me into buying one (lol check my avatar). I sold my car last year and the only vehicle I currently own is a 400cc motorcycle mainly for city (home - job - home). Besides, nowadays I'm supposed to wear a necessary filter mask similar to these when riding (I wear a weird helmet by the way).

#39 Tony Stark   Work Hard. Play Hard. CAGiversary!   1151 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2020 - 03:24 AM

bump

#40 christagamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

christagamer

Posted 05 September 2020 - 06:45 PM

Hi! Just joined in, I've been into cars my whole life, I was a mechanic for many years. Just moved into a home with a large garage of my dreams, currently drive a 2016 BMW M235i.

#41 christagamer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   17 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

christagamer

Posted 05 September 2020 - 06:55 PM

Garage1.jpg

Garage2.jpg

Garage3.jpg