PlayStation Store 20 USD PSN Gift Card US $18.05

luwei

CAGiversary!
PlayStation Store 20 USD PSN Gift Card US for $18.61 on page, but use the code "HONEY" from Joinhoney.com can save extra 3%, final price $18.05

Update: "Honey" is a sitewide coupon, save 3%

Find a bigger coupon from their Facebook, 5% OFF discount code: FB

but it only valid on PSN 20/25/50/100 USD and Nintendo eShop 20/35/45/50/70/99 USD

PlayStation Store 50 USD for $45.12

Nintendo $20 USD eShop Digital Cards US for $18.05

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems to work for other denominations as well.  $50 card works out to be $45.11.  Good time to stock up.

Thanks OP.  Getting $50 card at 45.11 made it worthwhile for me to spend it on this sale. Sweet

I see the address for this company is in Hong Kong. Is it safe if you use PayPal to purchase anything from them?

That seems to work for other denominations as well. $50 card works out to be $45.11. Good time to stock up.
yes, "sitewide extra 3% off" on joinhoney, but just noticed they have changed the price of PSN 20USD, looking for bigger coupon..

I just tried to buy one and received an email saying I needed to contact their live support to confirm my identity. They wanted a scanned copy of a government issued ID.

That's shady AF. I cancelled the order

I just tried to buy one and received an email saying I needed to contact their live support to confirm my identity. They wanted a scanned copy of a government issued ID.

That's shady AF. I cancelled the order
I forget to use the coupon and also be noticed to confirm my identity, but I use it to make a new order, passed without any issues, suggest you use the coupon to try again.

The 100 dollar card is sold out but if you get 2 $50 ones and use the SALEPS code it comes out to 85.97 USD

Took the plunge on 2x$50.  We'll see what happens.

Got an order confirmation, but no codes yet.  Hopefully by tomorrow, when the sale starts.

Edit: Just got an e-mail saying that they're currently out of $50 cards, but they might be able to fulfill the order in 6-8 hours.  Figure I might as well wait for a bit and see what happens.

Just an update to the order that I've done I purchased two $50 cards they showed it was out of stock I asked them to give me a refund and the refund was immediate since I paid with PayPal

Took the plunge on 2x$50. We'll see what happens.

Got an order confirmation, but no codes yet. Hopefully by tomorrow, when the sale starts.

Edit: Just got an e-mail saying that they're currently out of $50 cards, but they might be able to fulfill the order in 6-8 hours. Figure I might as well wait for a bit and see what happens.
I also waited for a long time, received my key five minutes ago, and their page shows in stock now

Took the plunge on 2x$50. We'll see what happens.

Got an order confirmation, but no codes yet. Hopefully by tomorrow, when the sale starts.

Edit: Just got an e-mail saying that they're currently out of $50 cards, but they might be able to fulfill the order in 6-8 hours. Figure I might as well wait for a bit and see what happens.
Did you get yours yet? With the Play sale, I bought 2 50 cards as well. Hoping it doesn't take a whole extra day, I wanna dl MK11 now. lol

bread's done
Back