* - - - - 1 votes

NSW: Final Fantasy XII - Walmart $41.86

#1 Tsukasa07   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

Just grabbed it tonight. Its even marked that on the price tag.

#2 seraph011   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   284 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

seraph011

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:20 PM

Also goes for the same price online with free 2 day shipping too! Grabbed one for delivery! 

#3 Tom Ato   Vine Ripened CAGiversary!   809 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:58 PM

I thought this said NSFW: Final Fantasy XII. Got my hopes up...

#4 gnugget5   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   382 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

gnugget5

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:45 PM

I'm sure that NSFW Fran might be good for selling a few copies of the FFXII port...

#5 Tsukasa07   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:29 PM

Buy the game on PC and it can become NSFW lol

#6 SaberMatrix  

SaberMatrix

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:33 PM

Walmart is just about marking every single game down. All 60 dollar games are 49 at launch or within a few days. Days Gone is there, as is Mortal Kombat, and Yoshi's crafted world. Dont see really any game at MSRP.

#7 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   885 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:06 AM

Right?!?

#8 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4069 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:26 PM

Tempted to pick this up on Switch now, but if it's already on sale and it just came out I imagine it will get down to $30 before too long and since I have it on PS4 already it'll be yet another double dip on Switch for me, which is becoming a trend for me this year with the Switch picking up games I already own on other consoles (Dragon's Dogma just a few days ago for example). The allure of playing these RPGs on a handheld is very appealing to me though as I tend to spend more time with them when I can play it on the Switch versus the PS4. 

#9 Tsukasa07   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:01 PM

Tempted to pick this up on Switch now, but if it's already on sale and it just came out I imagine it will get down to $30 before too long and since I have it on PS4 already it'll be yet another double dip on Switch for me, which is becoming a trend for me this year with the Switch picking up games I already own on other consoles (Dragon's Dogma just a few days ago for example). The allure of playing these RPGs on a handheld is very appealing to me though as I tend to spend more time with them when I can play it on the Switch versus the PS4.

The first run of the games feature a very cool double sided cover art for the case if that tempts you any. I think walmart is trying to increase their Video Game sales cause almost all new releases for all systems is almost $10 off

#10 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14397 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:26 PM

Just sold the guide for this (well from PS4 launch) for $100 on Amazon as I sold the Steelbook version of the game last year also on Amazon, & I just don’t have time to try to get into my least favorite FF.