* * * * * 1 votes

Mortal Kombat 11 - $49.99 @ Best Buy

#31 john718   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   231 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 May 2019 - 01:36 PM

GCU dying is a blessing in disguise it seems....sales everywhere are improving and pricing is making more sense with balance

Long live the free market

SAYS THE GUY THAT CANT USE IT ANYMORE, MEANWHILE MANY OF US CAN STILL USE FOR QUITE SOMETIME!

Love my GCU!

#32 HakurenKyo06   Duane Follower. CAGiversary!   1814 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

HakurenKyo06

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:56 PM

People can still hit me up for gcu, I dont mind spreading the love.

#33 7String   7 string rules Silenced   492 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:46 PM

John718, you still stalkin me? I have it till next year, and I dont buy from BBY anymore because I bought ALLLLLL the games I wanted for switch, so I dont need to use my GCU....and even if you came to the BX and dropped me off $50 cash I wouldn’t give you my GCU.....

So, check my posts dick, and you’ll see i have it well into next year....because you seem to follow and troll me, so i feel like this is the first time i have to warn your provocations are now seen as harassment and bullying, so if you do it again, including addressing me or whatever, insulting or whatever else, ill just have to report you because you are that level of annoying

So keep stalking me and harassing me, but if you do keep it up once more, ill just report you for it

If there is a way to block you, ill do that to, but reazlie the warning stands....so get banned or shut your mouth when addressing me

#34 LakersHater   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   84 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

LakersHater

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:02 AM

People can still hit me up for gcu, I dont mind spreading the love.

sent you a pm

#35 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3685 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:37 AM

I think that’s underselling the issue a bit. People don’t want everything now. Most people don’t even want everything. They just want the chests to not be random so they can locate what they want for the characters they want and focus their Koins on those chests. If the Krypt chests weren’t random, at least half of the agitation wouldn’t have existed.

While I don't mind the randomness, I can agree that making the chests fixed would have been better for the masses. At least the heart chest locations are fixed and coins and hearts are a lot easier to come by after the patch. Soul Fragments are still a crazy grind though. I'm still having fun going to through the towers but I doubt I grind enough the open the 10,000 soul chest since it's not required for trophies.