$2 Amazon GC w/ four soda caps

francisnorse

CAG Ultra Noob
First 50,000 posters to enter four cap codes on  Coke website will receive $2 Amazon e GiftCard.

Ends 5/24/19 at 12:59 p.m. EST. Limit one offer per person.

Just enter the code found underneath Coca Cola bottles and Coca Cola owned brands to enter. Brands like Coke/Sprite/Pibb/ and Fanta are eligible

Promotion ends on 5/24 or when the 50,000 limit has been reached

Link is below.

[attachment=32186:Amazon 2.jpeg]

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

lol I've been collecting coke cokes for a year and a half since they had the 10 for 5$ rewards 2 winter holidays ago

and I have missed these random 2$ deals every time

i just have buckets of cap codes that may not even work anymore lol

yeah it takes some reloading a few times sometimes to get it to show up

too bad they only allow one per account

used all my emails but for 2$ dunno how much more effort ill put in to use more of my cap codes

lol I've been collecting coke cokes for a year and a half since they had the 10 for 5$ rewards 2 winter holidays ago
This is probably why it's been so finicky the last few times since I'm sure a lot of people were abusing the system since it was so easy to create new accounts and enter codes.

Not that I would know anything about that :whistle2:

In any sense, it's still now popping up for me.

Edit: Oh, I see. You have to be logged in first. The other offers show up fine but this one came up as soon as I signed in with Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:

and I have missed these random 2$ deals every time

i just have buckets of cap codes that may not even work anymore lol
They still work. I entered a bunch of codes I've had for ages today

Cant get it to show either. Signed in or not. Are those that are getting it using Facebook to sign in?
when i did it earlier, it wasn't showing up until i signed in (using a standard rewards account, no facebook). should be about 5 offers down though. it's at 59% redeemed right now.

I've had some Coke promos not always show up for me, even when signed in, so I wonder if not everyone is eligible for every reward?

This one did, this time, so I signed up. Thanks OP!

(At 60%)

If you didnt have an account prior to this promotion it wont show up for you
this is actually great news to rest my mind

because I have a box full of caps and already used all the accounts I already had now I don't have to sit here and push myself one way or another to go through the pain in the assery of creating more accounts just for 2 bucks per 4 codes

the cheap ass in me would dive in a rushing river for a nickle but another part says "yo dumbass why you going through all this trouble for a buck or two"

Yep, just got it too.  Was a little confusing where to go.  But click the bell icon on the top of the coke website and login, then it will ask if you want to get it and give the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back