- - - - -

Looks like Sony Rewards is back

#1 2ndopp   CAG Assassin CAGiversary!   334 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:35 AM

I checked on the old rewards page and it has been updated. You have to use an official Sony Rewards app on your phone to register blu rays now, but it lets you earn points and buy gift cards again.

https://www.rewards.sony.com/

#2 barchi01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   870 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2019 - 03:37 AM

Good lord their rewards site was down for ridiculously long time, Sony just missed their chance of a resurrection theme in reviving the site just after Easter. Went to the site at beginning of the month and it was still down with their message saying we are revamping our Movie Rewards Program in EARLY 2019 (May is not early 2019 Sony!)

Rant aside, I was able to upload Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse movie tickets that I took a picture of an age ago and am happy to report they credited me with 400 points really fast.

#3 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   1067 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

Yep, it took them so long to come back that I got points for my Spider-verse movie stub and for registering my Spider-verse Blu-ray on the same day!

#4 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8689 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:50 PM

Well they seem to be taking their time rewarding me for Brightburn tickets.

#5 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10745 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:01 PM

Well they seem to be taking their time rewarding me for Brightburn tickets.

Thumbs up or thumbs down for the movie?

#6 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8689 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:51 PM

Thumbs up or thumbs down for the movie?

i really enjoyed it. Very gory and the actor that played the kid did a great job. You really do feel general hate for this kid.