$50 Battle.net Store Gift Card for $40.72 @ Amazon

Jodou

Infamous
Feedback
12 (100%)
Amazon offers $50 Battle.net Store Gift Card for $40.72. Digital code should be emailed immediately upon purchase, or viewable in your digital goods on Amazon.

Great time to stock up on store credit if you plan to play WoW classic (you can double dip on discounts by buying 90 day bulk for another 6% off). Note: this cannot be used on physical goods from their gear store and only applies to digital shop items such as game time, mounts, pets, or games.

Thanks Jodou very much looking forward to classic.
Same! Played it for two years straight from launch and quit shortly after TBC came out, then just on and off over the last 15 years. Vanilla was great and I hope as time goes on they relaunch classic servers, and maybe the expansions up to WotLK. I never played that one, so would be interesting to have a chance to play it as new again. I'd be happy if they just stopped making WoW expansions at this point and only looked back because modern WoW is boring AF.

If I wasn't refusing to give them money I would be all over this. Still bitter over cancelling HGC and gutting Heroes of the Storm.

Still going to buy the Classic CE because I need that Ragnaros statue.

Same! Played it for two years straight from launch and quit shortly after TBC came out, then just on and off over the last 15 years. Vanilla was great and I hope as time goes on they relaunch classic servers, and maybe the expansions up to WotLK. I never played that one, so would be interesting to have a chance to play it as new again. I'd be happy if they just stopped making WoW expansions at this point and only looked back because modern WoW is boring AF.
Yea I have had a love/hater relationship with it for about the same amount of time.Tried my damnedest to get into BFA but ended up being done with it and just trying out different classes/races to 20 for heritage armor sets. Watching people play Vanilla looks so refreshing.

bread's done
Back