PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership (Digital Code) - $40.89

Since there is no longer any PS3 or Vita free games with this subscription, it's very hard to even get it at this price....I'll pass and wait until Sony gives me a better incentive to renew.

Since there is no longer any PS3 or Vita free games with this subscription, it's very hard to even get it at this price....I'll pass and wait until Sony gives me a better incentive to renew.
Who even plays Vita and PS3 anymore? The latest games are a disappointment: two budget titles, but you still need Plus to play Overwatch, Fortnite, and any other game online.

No, you don't need it to play Fortnite or any F2P game. Hopefully more people drop the service, then the platform holders can't charge us for playing online. I'd rather pay $100 more upfront on a new system without a subscription requirement like PS3.

No, you don't need it to play Fortnite or any F2P game. Hopefully more people drop the service, then the platform holders can't charge us for playing online. I'd rather pay $100 more upfront on a new system without a subscription requirement like PS3.
I would too. But console gaming is based on convenience and the big three know it. Put the disk in and play and get you wallet out while you are at it.

Thank for positing this. My subscription ends next week and I was looking for a deal online. Beats Newegg by $10.04

I believe it is very hard to find it for lower price by Sony.

Can't you just keep making new accounts every two weeks and signing up for a free two-week trial? I mean, it's a little bit of a pain in the butt but only takes like 5 minutes or so and you don't have to pay any money.

Can't you just keep making new accounts every two weeks and signing up for a free two-week trial? I mean, it's a little bit of a pain in the butt but only takes like 5 minutes or so and you don't have to pay any money.
If you dont care about things like friends, trophies, free ps+ games that wont carry over, sure.

im on the fence. i have a year left but this is pretty good. i stocked up a while ago when they were $30 on black friday

Only buy if you absolutely need it within the next couple weeks. Otherwise, Plus has been on sale numerous  times  recently for $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
The site keeps looping me into asking for my payment info and I'm getting scared I'm going to keep getting charged or they are stealing my info...

The site keeps looping me into asking for my payment info and I'm getting scared I'm going to keep getting charged or they are stealing my info...
It could be you may be blocking cookies for your browser? If it's turned on, you could be in an endless loop as the page may not be saving info from your signup page and transferring it to the payment. I'd turn your adblockers off and cookies on for this one page.

Just got my code for the powerdeal that ended late Monday. So approximately 48 hours for the code to be delivered in my case. Appreciate the deal being bought to attention. Purchased when it was at 37.99.

bread's done
Back