The Sims 4 Standard Edition [Free @ Origin]

Thanks.
I got the Digital Deluxe pack for free like 4 years ago, it's nice to finally own the base game. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx. It was weird. It didn't give me the option to get it free from the origins app (It only gave me the option to get this as a gift to somebody). I had to click the link to get it for myself. 

How’s the pc version compare to console version? I heard horrible things on consoles.
It's free. Just add it to your account and check it out for yourself.

Not sure what horrible things you've heard about the console version, but I bought the PS4 deluxe edition on sale and had enough fun with it. I mean, there were probably some issues in mapping everything to the controller and all of that, but it's pretty solid. Definitely not horrible.

It's free. Just add it to your account and check it out for yourself.
I think we would have tried that if it was an option. EA has something messed up on their side for some accounts. I had the same issue on my main account - there was never an option to add it to my account. The only option was to gift it to someone.

I think we would have tried that if it was an option. EA has something messed up on their side for some accounts. I had the same issue on my main account - there was never an option to add it to my account. The only option was to gift it to someone.
I also only had the option to gift. But I was able to add to my wishlist. Then go into the wishlist and the get free option is in there. At least it worked for me.

bread's done
Back