XBox One X w/PUBG $300, PS4 Pro $314, Switch $244 with Google Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I see that now. But my prices are still higher then these ones
That's odd, it's working for me. In the "place order" page, I hit "apply coupon" and it lowers the price. Maybe try using a different account or browser, if you haven't already done it?

Last edited by a moderator:
AntOnline through Google Express has some console deals:

PS4 Pro $314

Xbox One X with PUBG $300

Switch $244

PlayStation VR Headset with Astro Bot and Moss $180

XBox One S with Minecraft $180

When you check out you have to apply the promo code MEMORIAL10 to get the full discount. It's one-time use.
I wish Sony would price cut the Pro already. It's nuts that the more powerful X debuted at $500 and is now cheaper than the Pro that debuted at $400. Sony won't even pack in a game. =(

Xbox One X is very tempting at $300.  But must resist buying and wait for the next gen consoles.

I think op was counting prices pre tax, I get taxed unfortunately. I was ready to buy a pro but the price is around $339 after tax.

In your cart it eventually gets promo'd down to $299. (Xbox One X/PUBG)

You gotta click the orange button "Get $166 Off this Item" under the reviews stars in the upper right hand corner...then when you go to check out, the last thing you do to get the discounted price is click "apply" for the memorial 10 code which is already there.

Final price for me, $299.70.

Hopefully it arrives w/out any problems...antonline's reviews are very mixed, leaning towards RNG in the house's favor.

You gotta click the orange button "Get $166 Off this Item" under the reviews stars in the upper right hand corner...then when you go to check out, the last thing you do to get the discounted price is click "apply" for the memorial 10 code which is already there.

Hopefully it arrives w/out any problems...antonline's reviews are very mixed, leaning towards RNG in the house's favor.
How are you avoiding sales tax?

I got mine from antonline, no problems at all.

Am I overlooking the Xbox One Minecraft bundle for $180 or is it sold out?
It's not sold out. All of the 100 dollar off console deals expired yesterday. The 10 percent coupon still applies to the minecraft bundle for 269.99.

haha ninja'd

Really tempted to finally jump in on a Pro...  but with next gen systems on the horizon I know that's not a wise move, even at this price.

The $299 Xbox one x price is still good. No tax for me. My Project Scorpio version just died, few months after the warranty expired. Was going to send it in for repair but the MS website quotes me $265 to fix it. $30 more for a new machine seems a way better deal.

X1X arrived today via UPS (6 days ahead of schedule).

Console box in a larger box, hopefully it didn't get tossed around.

Top seals were clearly cut and resealed w/stickers...bottom seals were intact because you don't need to cut those to open the box. Box was certainly opened, small crease in the top flap reinforces that hunch.

Controller scotch tape on protective packaging sleeve has a finger print but the controller itself seems to be devoid of any usage.

Power cord & some other cable included seems to be fine...game code, game pass code, & XBL cards are seem to be in order (but I haven't tried redeeming them yet).

Console itself also seems to be fine.

If it works and I have no problems, I'm good...here's to no problems. Hope everyone else had as good and/better luck.

X1X arrived today via UPS (6 days ahead of schedule).

Console box in a larger box, hopefully it didn't get tossed around.

Top seals were clearly cut and resealed w/stickers...bottom seals were intact because you don't need to cut those to open the box. Box was certainly opened, small crease in the top flap reinforces that hunch.

Controller scotch tape on protective packaging sleeve has a finger print but the controller itself seems to be devoid of any usage.

Power cord & some other cable included seems to be fine...game code, game pass code, & XBL cards are seem to be in order (but I haven't tried redeeming them yet).

Console itself also seems to be fine.

If it works and I have no problems, I'm good...here's to no problems. Hope everyone else had as good and/better luck.
Mine arrived way ahead of schedule on Saturday. Might want to register your console and see how long the warranty is. Mine is up in November. Found out that antonline are resellers, so the warranty starts when THEY buy it not you. The console was unopened though and was in brand new condition.

If I'd known there was the possibility of getting an opened package I would've put a warning in the first post. I understand Google is good with returns if you want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back