- - - - -

Moonlighter (Nintendo for $15, XBOX for $10, PS4 for $10)

#1 luwei  

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:47 AM

Moonlighter (XBOX ONE)

Moonlighter (PS4)

Moonlighter (Nintendo)

#2 PenguinMaster   Sacrilicious CAGiversary!   3855 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

PenguinMaster

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

You should specify in the title of your post that these are downloads.

#3 looserattledgamer  

looserattledgamer

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:03 PM

Such a great game that no one talks about.
I bought this limited giant box physical version :beer: aka DJ Trump edition

https://signatureedi...-edition-switch

#4 wratih9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   321 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:23 PM

Good price, still waiting on a drop for the physical though.  

#5 the_ENEMY_   Undead CAGiversary!   1107 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

the_ENEMY_

Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

You should specify in the title of your post that these are downloads.

Digital distribution is the death of preservation of the arts.

well arent you the life of the party

#6 WonkyToad   Switch Friend Code = SW-5381-8720-3041 - ADD ME!... if you w CAGiversary!   938 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:02 PM

This genuinely makes me frustrated.
If it is said that the reason for the retail physical copy for the Switch versions is the actual cost of the cartridge, then why is the on offer price for the digital version $5 more as well?
I know the argument that they don't want to upset the retailers and wants them to keep selling their hardware. But at this stage, I have to call shenanigans on that. This is an on offer, limited time, sale price on a digital product, just like they have in Brick & Mortars on physical products all the time.

#7 lionheart059   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   526 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

lionheart059

Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:36 PM

This genuinely makes me frustrated.
If it is said that the reason for the retail physical copy for the Switch versions is the actual cost of the cartridge, then why is the on offer price for the digital version $5 more as well?
I know the argument that they don't want to upset the retailers and wants them to keep selling their hardware. But at this stage, I have to call shenanigans on that. This is an on offer, limited time, sale price on a digital product, just like they have in Brick & Mortars on physical products all the time.

Could be any number of reasons, including that the Switch version has only been out half as long as the other two platforms.

#8 WonkyToad   Switch Friend Code = SW-5381-8720-3041 - ADD ME!... if you w CAGiversary!   938 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

Could be any number of reasons, including that the Switch version has only been out half as long as the other two platforms.

That I could kind of understand. I thought they came out around the same time.

#9 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1980 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

It also has a higher MSRP and an identical sale discount of $10 off.