Moonlighter (Nintendo for $15, XBOX for $10, PS4 for $10)

This genuinely makes me frustrated.
If it is said that the reason for the retail physical copy for the Switch versions is the actual cost of the cartridge, then why is the on offer price for the digital version $5 more as well?
I know the argument that they don't want to upset the retailers and wants them to keep selling their hardware. But at this stage, I have to call shenanigans on that. This is an on offer, limited time, sale price on a digital product, just like they have in Brick & Mortars on physical products all the time.

This genuinely makes me frustrated.
If it is said that the reason for the retail physical copy for the Switch versions is the actual cost of the cartridge, then why is the on offer price for the digital version $5 more as well?
I know the argument that they don't want to upset the retailers and wants them to keep selling their hardware. But at this stage, I have to call shenanigans on that. This is an on offer, limited time, sale price on a digital product, just like they have in Brick & Mortars on physical products all the time.
Could be any number of reasons, including that the Switch version has only been out half as long as the other two platforms.

bread's done
Back