MSI Radeon RX 570 8GB 129.99 + 2 games DOTD Bestbuy

Haven’t updated my GPU in years. I absolutely didn’t need this but at that price, I couldn’t pass it up so my rig doesn’t go obsolete any time soon. Thanks, OP!

how does this compare to Nvidia ? is it below GTX 1070?
Quite a bit below. It will rank behind a 1060.

You can already get a 580 at close to this price. Will just keep dropping as the release of navi cards approaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great card for the price, especially if you want those games.  RX 570 is fairly similar to the 1060 3GB (a little weaker, but more powerful than a 1050 TI by a solid margin).

Good deal for the games alone since this is the Gold Edition of D2, and WWZ is surprisingly addictive.

That said you could probably sell the card and recoup most of your money. You will need to put it in your PC initially to get the games activated. 

Whelp. Should’ve done my research. This is below my current 1060 6gb. Guess I’ll sell this and the games for a profit then.

Impulse buys are killer.

I currently have a 3 and 1/2 year old Geforce GTX 980 Ti in my system.  It's been so long since I actually kept up with video cards.  Would this be much of an upgrade?  Would it be worth the price?  Thanks to anyone who can answer that for me.

I currently have a 3 and 1/2 year old Geforce GTX 980 Ti in my system. It's been so long since I actually kept up with video cards. Would this be much of an upgrade? Would it be worth the price? Thanks to anyone who can answer that for me.
It's a downgrade.

I also am hit with the irony that I was thinking of upgrading my video card, yet the last games I played on my computer were Koudelka and Shadow Hearts on PS1/PS2 emulators LOL.   :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Well, glad I came here before hitting submit on the order. I will take some solace in knowing that extra money I spent back then means I still have a moderately decent card now. Thanks for the info ZZ.
Yeah your card is roughly equivalent to the GTX 1070 and 1660 TI for Nvidia, or Vega 56 for AMD.

bread's done
Back