12 Months PS+ Subscription -$37.99 - MassGenie

Especially since Kotaku reported that PS+ in Japan is raising prices. It only mention prices going up for monthly and 3-month subscriptions though. You can only get 1 per account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to snag

Then I realized how seldom I ever use PS+ 

So I backed out because all I play are single player games

Great deal

This was my attempt at a hikau, tho it isn't one at all 

I put in an order, but not enough people bit to get it at this price so I cancelled after it ended so I wouldn't be charged the $46.99 it went back up to.
Maybe next time.

Bought from them during Nintendo eShop deals two weeks ago. If that’s any indication, you’ll get your code via email despite what the site says.

It could be delayed, though. Some people got theirs right away, some people waited 1-2 days.

I put in an order, but not enough people bit to get it at this price so I cancelled after it ended so I wouldn't be charged the $46.99 it went back up to.
Maybe next time.
i guess you were going by what it said on the website after time ran out? i saw that too but i got an email showing the $37.99 price

i guess you were going by what it said on the website after time ran out? i saw that too but i got an email showing the $37.99 price
Weird. After I was told that not enough people bought in the email I got showed the $46.99 price, as did the order info on the website.
Oh well. No big loss really. I'm sure it'll be this price again soon elsewhere.

Especially since Kotaku reported that PS+ in Japan is raising prices. It only mention prices going up for monthly and 3-month subscriptions though. You can only get 1 per account.
I could see them raising the price with the PS5, subscription services in general are trending upwards, pretty close to cancelling Netflix personally

I'm noticing more games that once required PS Plus are not requiring it anymore.  If that trend continues, probably won't continue with the subscription (I happened to resub last month though).  

im good til 4/21 but im thinking i should get another year with all the price increases they are planning around the world. i think ill wait for the days of play sale and see if anyone combines the $40 price with the 3 free months.

bread's done
Back