PS3 Silent Hill HD collection $29.90 Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI to anyone the Xbox 360 version is actually somewhat fixed on Xbone Backwards compatibility.  They fixed most of the sound glitches like the the machine gun glitch in SH3 and the infamous Achievement glitch.

This collection is absolute ass cheeks on PS3 even with the patches. Do not purchase.

I don't think they even have a PS4 version planned.

The PS3 ver looks better with patches compared to the Xbox!
This is also not true, the patch addressed some issues that weren't even present on the Xbox version, both versions still have the same issues. Both versions still missing some effects that were in the PS2 iterations and Silent Hill 2 is particularly ruined by the fog changes in certain parts.

Man, I'm still upset that I sold my copies of Silent Hill 2 and 3 shortly before the remaster was about to be released, then it turned out to be crap. Then the originals got a lot more expensive and I've had bad luck with ebay sellers misrepresenting condition.

Last edited:
Man, I'm still upset that I sold my copies of Silent Hill 2 and 3 shortly before the remaster was about to be released, then it turned out to be crap. Then the originals got a lot more expensive and I've had bad luck with ebay sellers misrepresenting condition.
Hopefully Konami wakes up one day fixes up the old PC ports.

Hopefully Konami wakes up one day fixes up the old PC ports.
FYI anyone that wants to play these games I played the PC ports with the FOV mod and the ini configured so that the resolution is bumped up to 1080p. Games looked GREAT! Suprised how good they looked. Just use a program to setup controller support and you're golden.

bread's done
Back