NBA 2K19 Xbox One $2.99 (price glitch?)

I traded in this game after discovering the grind you would have to go through to get your Myplayer to 99 rank. Might be worth it for this price.

i hope it's a mistake, it'll make me feel better after losing wwe 2k15-2k18
When I just logged into the store on my xbox it said free with gold or buy for 2.99 whats with that?

I bought just in case, but as soon as I clicked on ithe link it started going to download before purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it too; I'll trade my physical copy tomorrow. Yeah MyPlayer is a grind but the story in this game I think is the best yet. Very engaging for a sports title. Also the store says play Battlefield V with EA Access but it's not in the vault yet and if you check the product page it's still just 10% off currently.

I’m unsure what to make of it with free via gold & $2.99. Perhaps a definite glitch to take advantage of.

Well spotted....just bought it for $2.99. Don't even have a working Xbox right now...lol. Wonder if there are any other games out there on the MS store with these prices? 

Just grabbed NBA LIVE 19 for 1.99 on BB the other day after they gave me a $10 cert for anniversary or something, so now I have both.

Anyone want to buy it as a gift for me and I'll give you a code for 1000 Apex Legends Coins?

Thanks, Bee

I bought it too; I'll trade my physical copy tomorrow. Yeah MyPlayer is a grind but the story in this game I think is the best yet. Very engaging for a sports title. Also the store says play Battlefield V with EA Access but it's not in the vault yet and if you check the product page it's still just 10% off currently.
i saw that also on the front page in the store

I grabbed a copy. I already dumped a lot of hours into NBA Live 19's single player over the winter and don't see myself grinding through another basketball game anytime soon. But for $2.99, why not? Even if I just play local multiplayer now and again it's worth it.

Copped as well, I’ll play it next year too for 2.99 it’s a no brainer

Receipt says Thursday June 6th

This game is also Xbox One X enhanced. It's all installed but I haven't played yet. It has an 83 metacritic so it's obviously worth more than $2.99 but that's why I always check CAG! I don't have a sim basketball game on any current gen console so this will be my go to for sim basketball.

Seems wrong to take advantage of a "price glitch". But what do I know? Millennials and zoomers don't care about morals or ethics, just coming out ahead at everyone else's expense.

Just to be sure this is indeed the real price, I e-mailed Microsoft to ask.
Not sure why you're emailing like a Millennial would. You should be calling or faxing to ask.

Seems wrong to take advantage of a "price glitch". But what do I know? Millennials and zoomers don't care about morals or ethics, just coming out ahead at everyone else's expense.

Microsoft has the power to issue refunds should the price be incorrect.

Those little shits probably don't know how to even use e-mails, for all I know they can only text emojis to each other. I've been using e-mail since the early 90's, before the majority of you were even born.
And that matters why? Good for you for knowing how to use email, I guess.

old.jpg

Not sure if serious or if this post is performance art. Yes, let's all feel sorry for 2K, which uses easily one of the scummiest MT systems in all of videogames in this very game.

it's presented as a F2P / P2W game anyway. This should've been its launch price lmao.

it's presented as a F2P / P2W game anyway. This should've been its launch price lmao.
This is simply not true. The only modes where that comes into play are MyTeam and MyPlayer. Any traditional mode like season, playoffs, franchise, etc. have none of that. The inclusion of classic and all-time teams that you can swap in at the start of a season make this game worth it alone. Such a blast to run a whole season with most of the all-time greats.

fyi, its going to be the same price on psn, so you just got tricked into buying a shitty game because it was a "price glitch"

I can't play games like this because of my self esteem. Damn tank gut. Seeing physically fit athletes run and jump makes me order Burger King on Uber eat and drown my misery in trans fats.

bread's done
Back