DEAD $19 2DS Refurbished by Nintendo (3rd party seller)

i’ve been out of the game for a while but is the latest firmware on these hackable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small seller with only 43 feedback suddenly has 100 of these refurbed with a warranty?
Account probably got hacked.

That or they fell off a truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems legit, especially with a title like "Nintendo 2ds Electric Blue 4 Games Avatar Metroid Prince of Persia Indiana Jones", and seller has had no feedback for 6+ months but suddenly has an influx of hundreds of three specific products.

Edited as now dead.

As many have pointed out, buyer protection is huge on eBay so likely you’ll get your money back if this was a scam

Be cautious about buying these shady listings. Ebay only allows a certain amount of claims before your deemed a problematic buyer. They don't care if your being honest. Once banned, it's forever.

This sounds like the $12 new Pokemon Go Plus I took a gamble on last year. If it ends up the same you'll all get an automatic refund in a day or two.

I got an email a couple days ago from Ebay saying they believed the listing was a fraudulent account and gave steps to request a fefu d. Once I did I got it within minutes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They now have some of your personal info. You should probably change your ebay and paypal passwords just to be safe. Also enable 2 step verification, if haven't already.  

bread's done
Back