Madden FIFA 19 Bundle Xbox $12 BBY GCU (price error)

Yeah PS4 was sold out when I saw the deal so I didn’t include in the OP. I’m guessing this won’t last long until they correct the price like they did yesterday.

Hopefully this stays this price for at least a couple more hours cause I can price match this at Target where I know it’s in stock and get this as a Birthday gift for my son.

Edit: Went up to the Target a couple of miles away from my house walked right to electronics and the CSR knew about the price when I told him which game I was picking up. He told me he caught it with the GCU discount so he’s waiting for it to be shipped. I smiled when he mentioned he follows CAG for deals.

Funniest part was normally they ask to see the deal but he was like I got you cause he already knew the price even though I had it pulled up on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like Fifa got a trade in bump to $13 on PS4 and $13 on XB1 cant see that lasting to long since its on sale this week for $25 there this week at GS.

Seems like Fifa got a trade in bump to $13 on PS4 and $13 on XB1 cant see that lasting to long since its on sale this week for $25 there this week at GS.
Fifa 19 for XB1 only came up as $8 base instore, so app and site value are wrong or including the $5 bonus for some reason.

bread's done
Back