- - - - -

Super Bomberman R: Shiny Edition (PS4/X1/SW) $9.99 @ Target ymmv

#1 marcopolo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

marcopolo

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:42 PM

Saw this over on SD didn't see it posted here... currently shows as OOS online for x1/switch but may be available in store or price match to best buy

link to SD thread: https://slickdeals.n...t?src=catpagev2

link to target site: https://www.target.c...per bomberman r

#2 SephirothWF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   812 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

SephirothWF

Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:07 PM

One local store showed $9.99 online. The other local store showed $39.99.

Went 5 hours ago to the one showing $9.99 online had the sale tag for $9.99 next to the spot on the shelf.

Called the other store to make sure they would price match, and they said ONLY if it said that price when changing the store to see their own availability.

Good luck everyone.

#3 briandadude   Vita + Xbox CAGiversary!   635 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

briandadude

Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:10 PM

Bought it and immediately traded to GameStop next door for $5 profit.

#4 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   669 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:28 AM

Bought it and immediately traded to GameStop next door for $5 profit.

But did you factor in the cost of gas driving from one parking spot to the next one over?

#5 briandadude   Vita + Xbox CAGiversary!   635 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

briandadude

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:35 AM

But did you factor in the cost of gas driving from one parking spot to the next one over?

Of course, I walked.

#6 Saraph   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:02 AM

Tried price matching at best buy, they gave me a hard time so I just had it shipped to me from target.

#7 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:12 AM

Tried price matching at best buy, they gave me a hard time so I just had it shipped to me from target.

I am just going to go to my local Target and have them price match it.

#8 RunningMan  

RunningMan

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:06 AM

Interestingly, at best buy there were none on the shelf, female employee grabbed a couple for me from the backroom, but then when I get to the cashier guy, they would not match the price even though it was instock at a nearby target.

#9 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11322 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:11 AM

Of course, I walked.

Did you factor the possible decrease in your lifespan from the extra stress on your body?

#10 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1666 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:37 AM

Did you factor the possible decrease in your lifespan from the extra stress on your body?

Walking is super bad for you true

#11 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:50 AM

I went earlier today. Girl had to go to the back to get it but no price match was needed as the in store price was $9.99. I'm not sure if I can then post what I did with the game since the last time I did post about what I do with sealed games sometimes, certain posters ripped me a new one so I'll just type I didn't keep it but I made out well.