* * * - - 4 votes

NEW Secret of Mana (PS4) $9 shipped

ps4

#31 SaberMatrix  

SaberMatrix

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:40 PM

Must've been a timed exclusive. Bendy was exclusive for only 6 months.

It was not timed, shockingly. It was also supposed to be a single small print run, but preorders almost ate through the entire print run, so Gamestop convinced Square to print more, or they helped pay for more. I was an employee at the time of release. It sold well and Gamestop made a big deal that they struck a deal with Square to get it physical.

#32 chubbyninja1319   Where's my stuff!? CAGiversary!   5410 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:29 AM

Mine was just delivered.  It's legit, doesn't appear to be bilingual or anything if it is a Canadian version.  Great deal, thanks OP!

#33 gmsick   $50,000... CASH!!! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2019 - 01:57 AM

Gamercandy is legit. I bought a $40 musterbrand Zelda backpack for $9 on their walmart storefront last year and it was the real deal.

#34 R_Fated_Circle   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

R_Fated_Circle

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:09 AM

and for a moment i thought the physical copy of this game might be rare guess not

#35 redman77   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   213 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

redman77

Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:47 PM

Thanks OP! Received it today. Glad I waited on this one. $8.49 shipped is an awesome deal.

#36 SmashMan4   The Dark Light CAGiversary!   652 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

Got mine today. Paid around $12 and it was in perfect condition.

#37 TerribleGamer   Just.... terrible. CAG in Training   32 Posts   Joined 0.5 Years Ago  

TerribleGamer

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:07 PM

Got mine last night.

#38 snacks28217   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   506 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

snacks28217

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:32 PM

Got mine today. Just like best buy, it was a loose disc in the case.

#39 Kerig   PSForsaken no longer! CAGiversary!   6198 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:48 AM

Got mine today. Just like best buy, it was a loose disc in the case.

That may have more to do with your mailman playing basketball with your package more than who shipped it.

Got mine, game smells great.

#40 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14453 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:18 PM

That may have more to do with your mailman playing basketball with your package more than who shipped it.

Got mine, game smells great.

Mine was also loose, and I'm pretty sure we have different mailmen. I would've bought the Switch collection had I seen it before buying this...

#41 shadowassailantx   Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

shadowassailantx

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:45 PM

Up to 16.99 base price now, and the code no longer seems to work

#42 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8317 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:36 PM

It was not timed, shockingly. It was also supposed to be a single small print run, but preorders almost ate through the entire print run, so Gamestop convinced Square to print more, or they helped pay for more. I was an employee at the time of release. It sold well and Gamestop made a big deal that they struck a deal with Square to get it physical.

I didn't know that. I still have my copy sealed...I'll get to it one of these days.

#43 SaberMatrix  

SaberMatrix

Posted Today, 10:59 AM

I didn't know that. I still have my copy sealed...I'll get to it one of these days.

Yeah, I remember when it was announced they were very quiet on a physical release and internal Gamestop messaging basically made it seem like they pushed Square to print some physically, and they heavily suggested interested people to preorder because it was going to be a very small, one time print run. To the point they said about a week before launch that dont expect any to many extras because preorders almost ate through the entire printing. We had about 10 preorders and got like 2 extras I think? My store was a big store too, getting higher priority. They said they were able to get another small run done afterward, so every store got like 8 copies and thats what they have/had since.

#44 w00dm4n   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:51 PM

Yeah, I remember when it was announced they were very quiet on a physical release and internal Gamestop messaging basically made it seem like they pushed Square to print some physically, and they heavily suggested interested people to preorder because it was going to be a very small, one time print run. To the point they said about a week before launch that dont expect any to many extras because preorders almost ate through the entire printing. We had about 10 preorders and got like 2 extras I think? My store was a big store too, getting higher priority. They said they were able to get another small run done afterward, so every store got like 8 copies and thats what they have/had since.

They say that about every game

They wouldn't sell me the first Gears of War because I didn't preorder on release day. We only have enough to cover preorders.

I walked over to Best Buy and picked it up. I grabbed the the 3rd copy back in the 4 rows of them.